Samsung Galaxy S8: Huat Ah! Will This "8" Bring Samsung Fortune?

deathst

Master Member
Reaction score
ReqIMvx.png

Last edited:

athenodorus

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
the screen protector manufacturers are already having issues trying to create a perfect fit for the s7e, the availability of a good protector for the upcoming even more curved s8 will be v low. lol.

evq

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
the screen protector manufacturers are already having issues trying to create a perfect fit for the s7e, the availability of a good protector for the upcoming even more curved s8 will be v low. lol.

even the S7 has a slight curve on the screen. I gave up using a SP for my S7. No SP for a few months liao, no issue.

Guess when I get S8, i also not planning to get one.

lxb_70

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Last edited:

SEvsNK

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Good to know that Samsung isn't following the trend of dual camera. Instead continue dual pixel camera. Dual camera looks ugly. The quality from S7 looks very good.

Ugly as in the photos or 2 camera modules makes the phone ugly? I don't mind a setup like LGs.
Wide angle photo shots are phenomenal looking if the camera is up to the challenge

xSieghartx

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Gotta say I love the crescent-ish shaped bezels. I haven't used Samsung since the S2, but this could very well be my next phone.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.