Samsung Galaxy S8/S8+ : Everything About Cases, SP, Docks, Accessories

athenodorus

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Wow GG... Yesterday I went SES to paste screen protector they put my phone on this green thing at their table. He keep dragging my phone around.. then caused a lot of micro scratches at the back and a deep scratch at the side he keep pressing down. haiz.. never gonna trust anyone to paste for me ever <_<..

The more I want to protect the more imperfection appears lol. I'm in depressed now:(..

Sent from Samsung SM-G950F using GAGT

Never notice on the spot? Now I think u won't feel heart pain using it naked liao?

fevern0va

Reaction score
Wow GG... Yesterday I went SES to paste screen protector they put my phone on this green thing at their table. He keep dragging my phone around.. then caused a lot of micro scratches at the back and a deep scratch at the side he keep pressing down. haiz.. never gonna trust anyone to paste for me ever <_<..

The more I want to protect the more imperfection appears lol. I'm in depressed now:(..

..and chances are u ain't gonna keep that Samsung protector* on. Anyway sorry to hear that...

earthtk

Reaction score
Nope it wasnt there when I was cleaning my phone the night before. Only after that when I went back home and saw it. It would escalate so quickly with my routine use right? There is a deep scratch on the side he kept trying to push the screen protector down.

Maybe there was a speck of sand or hard material on it then when it was dragging around the pad.

Still heart pain but at least you guys are supportive :).

Anyway pasted that carbon fiber protector on the back to hide (need to cut a bit at the top and bottom to fit the rhinoshield ) while waiting for my dbrand.

Since I am on the topic of dbrand, I saw on XDA that the rhinoshield is not compatible with dbrand skin. It pushes the skin up.

kitoshizc

Reaction score
Anyone has bought any 3rd party usb type c to micro usb connector? or should use the original better?

cstanhwz

Master Member
Reaction score
Anyone has bought any 3rd party usb type c to micro usb connector? or should use the original better?

I'm using a Xiaomi one (RMB5) for my A7 and S8+.

Works well.

Charger and USB micro USB cable also from Xiaomi.

Last edited:

limescorpio

Reaction score
Hey master. Who know where to get good and reasonable price TG around bugis?

Sent from Samsung SM-G955F using GAGT

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.