Samsung Galaxy S8/S8+ : Everything About Cases, SP, Docks, Accessories

Adolez

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
If you buy the screen protector from samsung shop, will they paste it for you?

lorettatay

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
anyone knows where locally can i get a supcase for s8+? dont wanna order online from the retailer directly as once i did that my cc kena hacked and the hacker uses my card shopping spree to book hotel and buy pizza from USA lol...

ArsenalGear

Reaction score
Dj3VtNe.jpg

Quite seamless with no air gap. Got it from case factorie. Works well with the otterbox symmetry as well.

Does it has adhesive all over the sp?

laughingPANDA

Master Member
Reaction score

flatron1

Reaction score
just bought the Duraglas by mono design tempered glass protector for s8+ at $39. sides and top adhesive. no issues with sensitivity but after one day of use, the side of the screen protector adhesive eats up all the dust in my pocket and it looks ugly now. end up throwing it away and going naked now...

renfred89

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Aiyo. I posted a review on this product and I also ended up throwing it away.. Hahas..

just bought the Duraglas by mono design tempered glass protector for s8+ at $39. sides and top adhesive. no issues with sensitivity but after one day of use, the side of the screen protector adhesive eats up all the dust in my pocket and it looks ugly now. end up throwing it away and going naked now...

MIVEC525

High Supremacy Member
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
Never wanted to buy SP but end up getting Samsung SP cos nothing else to buy with the $100 voucher. Surprisingly, it works very well with my otterbox commuter case. Strongly recommend.

Yup...the best SP so far.....bought mine at $18!

walterlow

Reaction score
applied TP at nex lvl4, had some issues with sensitivity at some spots.. naked screen now.. feels so much better already..

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.