Samsung Galaxy S9/S9+ Accessories Thread: Showcase and Discuss!

stjl000

Reaction score
can try ezbuy too, i feel it's the cheapest and some of the items got good reviews. now they got some ezgadget can see see.

zeblues

Reaction score
I try before and apply at ah beng neighbourhood shops, kenna scam sia, $15. quality verybad. like if got letter on keyboard at the edges it very hard to type. it looks disgusting as well, wont recomend. I think now mot much shops sell that already.
Is there such a thing as "non curved" tempered glass for S9/S9+ ?
Full adhesive SP that covers only the flat portion ?

xonix

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I try before and apply at ah beng neighbourhood shops, kenna scam sia, $15. quality verybad. like if got letter on keyboard at the edges it very hard to type. it looks disgusting as well, wont recomend. I think now mot much shops sell that already.

I already given up on finding a proper one and am using it without sp now. Hope Samsung will come out with flat screen models in the future.

Glariel

Banned
Reaction score
You wait Long Long
If you want flat go for A series

I already given up on finding a proper one and am using it without sp now. Hope Samsung will come out with flat screen models in the future.

Charlie_Zhan

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
this link..
https://m.intl.taobao.com/detail/detail.html?id=572675523950&spm=a2141.7631565.item_rank_list_19189228858.572675523950

previously the seller sold two glass coverage versions for S9+, which is the WSD version and the increased coverage version which covers the front camera and iris scanner. the WSD version was advertised as the more case friendly version due to a more shallow coverage of the glass along the edge of the display as well.

but currently he is only 1 variant of tempered glass for the S9+ which further improves itself by providing full coverage on the front but less deep side glass edge coverage to fit most cases.

the UV light provided by the seller is the big type used by WSD that is powered by micro USB, not the small weak type given by other China sellers. if you already have the UV light you can place your order and chat with the shop to exchange the UV lamp for another set of tempered glass + LOCA glue.

IMHO their oleophobic coating is very significant and quite lasting.

in the pic below I've circled the 3piece + UV lamp and 4piece + UV lamp versions.

GyO9Dpw.jpg

Y3Hpv3H.jpg

Sent from Samsung SM-G965F using GAGT
this still the best.. I still have them on my phone.. cheaper and better than WSD

Sent from Samsung SM-G965F using GAGT

zeblues

Reaction score
just get the uv ones lah. those can work. now slot people start selling

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.