HWZ Forums

Login Register FAQ Mark Forums Read

Samsung may sell the Snapdragon 865 Galaxy S11 in more markets

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 11-12-2019, 05:55 PM   #1
Supremacy Member

Samsung may sell the Snapdragon 865 Galaxy S11 in more markets

Leaker Ice Universe says "good news" as South Korea will likely get SD865 instead of Exynos.

I wonder how will Exynos fans here will react though since we have very die hard Exynos fans here!

But I have gut feeling Singapore will continue to receive the Exynos variant though.

https://www.sammobile.com/news/samsung-sell-snapdragon-865-galaxy-s11-more-markets/
rabbit1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2019, 06:04 PM   #2
Master Member

Thanks for the useful news. You really are a Samsung diehard fan!
elmariachi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2019, 06:08 PM   #3
Arch-Supremacy Member

Samsung make us look like lab rats lah. Testing their useless Exynos sets all these years. Not buying anymore from them unless it's a SD set

🙄
Apparatus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-12-2019, 09:01 AM   #4

Leaker Ice Universe says "good news" as South Korea will likely get SD865 instead of Exynos.

I wonder how will Exynos fans here will react though since we have very die hard Exynos fans here!

But I have gut feeling Singapore will continue to receive the Exynos variant though.

https://www.sammobile.com/news/samsu...-more-markets/
Singapore is not an important market to them (obviously, since they don't even bother to release updates to us promptly). I wouldn't be surprised if Malaysia gets the SD sets while Singapore gets the crap sets.
firesong is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-12-2019, 09:40 AM   #5
Master Member

If the SD really is much better as reported, hope Samsung will sell the SD in SG too since small market to them.

They can sell the Exynos in bigger markets.

Different folks !!! Different strokes !!!
cstanhwz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-12-2019, 03:02 PM   #6
Supremacy Member

Singapore is not an important market to them (obviously, since they don't even bother to release updates to us promptly). I wouldn't be surprised if Malaysia gets the SD sets while Singapore gets the crap sets.
Fully agreed. And we will have the same few members still strongly supporting Exynos despite its deficiencies
rabbit1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.