Samsung overated

Shortthemkt

Reaction score
1st Samsung phone is S7E and it had flickering screen issue. Wasted my time to send in for repairs at my own cost.

Now owned Note9, camera buzzing/fuzzy/vibrating issue. Not going to waste my time sending in for repair.

No more Samsung phones for me. Goodbye Samsung.

gapboy

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
your point on this thread? If you dont want to buy dont have to post negative information not everyone has issues like you.

Go for HW better for you then.

rabbit1

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
your point on this thread? If you dont want to buy dont have to post negative information not everyone has issues like you.

This thread is informative for potential customers who are eyeing on Galaxy phones. And he isn't wrong. A lot of Note 9 cameras are failing, and the only way to fix it is to send it in and wipe all your data.

Shortthemkt

Reaction score

You have ego issues. It's perfectly fine to share user feedback over here. You can choose not to read the post.

Shortthemkt

Reaction score
This thread is informative for potential customers who are eyeing on Galaxy phones. And he isn't wrong. A lot of Note 9 cameras are failing, and the only way to fix it is to send it in and wipe all your data.

Owned it for slightly more than a year when the camera started acting up.

Nevereatrice

Honorary Member
Reaction score
Heng i sold before a year. Can't stand the curve screen. Although i must admit note 9 display is dope

Snoweagle

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
My Note9 bought since Aug 31 last year, also no issues.

Now awaiting Note10. :)

Shortthemkt

Reaction score
Based on a simple Google search, it seems like the Note9 camera issue is also affecting users from other parts of the globe.

Good for u if u have no issues with ur Note9.

cscs3

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score

I think is good to point out as other users may like to know.
The say camera issue seem common between note 9 and s10 series.
Hopefully, the problem surface before warranty end.

cscs3

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score

That's right. Some user may not even aware there is a problem. So is a good tips.

Glariel

Banned
Reaction score
See Heng sway one lor
If you Heng then won’t spoil la

So far all my phones I have all are Heng set, never spoil

My Note 9 can not afford to spoil. Got white stone installed, later bring go service the tempered glass sure gone, need to spend $60 to reapply which I don’t want

Based on a simple Google search, it seems like the Note9 camera issue is also affecting users from other parts of the globe.

Good for u if u have no issues with ur Note9.

Rara91

Reaction score
See Heng sway one lor
If you Heng then won’t spoil la

So far all my phones I have all are Heng set, never spoil

My Note 9 can not afford to spoil. Got white stone installed, later bring go service the tempered glass sure gone, need to spend $60 to reapply which I don’t want

true so far all my note is in good condition.. *touchwood* hehe

rabbit1

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I have 3 phones, samsung huawei and xiaomi.
Huawei and xiaomi is in a different league ,full screen gestures is so much better

Samsung got cocky and did a lazy implementation of the gesture navigation. Really let down..

4D.TOTO&BS

Reaction score
I think Samsung can do away with the punch hole selfie cam seriously how many percent of smartphone users need that and use that so often?

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.