samsung pay

MIVEC525

Arch-Supremacy Member
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
Officially started today. As long as it’s a MasterCard it should work. Just get your watch ready before reaching the gantry and tap

Ok...so just activate samsung pay on watch and tap like making payments?

ngsoonle

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Going to try on bus later. Really scared will hold up the q...will standby card just in case

ngsoonle

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Didn't work on the bus I was taking. Really need to standby card. Will try using phone tomorrow

PongRareRare

Reaction score
Didn't work on the bus I was taking. Really need to standby card. Will try using phone tomorrow

How did you do it? Screen on or off?
I'm assuming you need NFC on when screen off but when using screen on, at Samsung Pay, no need NFC to be deliberately on as it can on by itself

Last edited:

shadlightsg

Reaction score
I used with screen off. Quite fast too. But only got 10 Samsung points for 2 trips.

Sent from Samsung SM-G975F using GAGT

ngsoonle

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
How did you do it? Screen on or off?
I'm assuming you need NFC on when screen off but when using screen on, at Samsung Pay, no need NFC to be deliberately on as it can on by itself
Was using my galaxy watch. Maybe I should try touching my bezel on the reader instead

aw1007

Reaction score
That's correct, my OnePlus worked on MRT (via Google pay)

Sent from OnePlus 5T using GAGT
M297IQjl.jpg

No option for our local ezlink system in Gpay?

Sent from Samsung SM-G975F using GAGT

trenzterra

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
How do I check my transport cost amount? For some reason Samsung pay only shows 10 cents deducted...

deathst

Master Member
Reaction score
How do I check my transport cost amount? For some reason Samsung pay only shows 10 cents deducted...

You will need the SimplyGo app. Make sure you got an account and link your MC card there. Then you can get notification of the journey cost

nanotech25

Reaction score
You will not always get the samsung rewards points correct? Only when there is that 10cent charge then will have points. Is it the same for everyone?

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.