HWZ Forums

Login Register FAQ Mark Forums Read

samsung pay

Like Tree87Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 07-04-2018, 09:45 PM   #1741
Supremacy Member

Anyone experiencing any issue with Samsung Pay? Transaction was approved but there is no point given. And no history transaction too. Very weird leh.

Sent from Samsung SM-N950F using GAGT
happened on genting dream

e-mail them, they will tell you what are necessary documents
your receipt has virtual card number right

Sent from Samsung SM-G965F using GAGT
joesph is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2018, 06:55 AM   #1742

Anyone experiencing any issue with Samsung Pay? Transaction was approved but there is no point given. And no history transaction too. Very weird leh.

Sent from Samsung SM-N950F using GAGT
Yesterday happened to me. So it's the server? I thought is my phone
PongRareRare is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2018, 06:56 AM   #1743

happened on genting dream

e-mail them, they will tell you what are necessary documents
your receipt has virtual card number right

Them = Samsung?
Old 08-04-2018, 01:15 PM   #1744

Strange, I tried with NFC off but it doesn't work. I tried 3 times at 2 different places, same result. I can see NFC auto on but it doesn't work. So for both places, after the errors, I turn on NFC manually before scanning my iris, it works. I think my set is faulty
I've tried use Samsung pay via the menu icon (same as Google pay) with NFC Off(same step as Google pay) , the payment did not went through.
But it will success when bring up the Samsung pay using swipe upwards from the bottom of the screen. Even the phone is locked and screen is blank, the swipe upward method still works.
HoGnix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2018, 02:08 PM   #1745

I've tried use Samsung pay via the menu icon (same as Google pay) with NFC Off(same step as Google pay) , the payment did not went through.
But it will success when bring up the Samsung pay using swipe upwards from the bottom of the screen. Even the phone is locked and screen is blank, the swipe upward method still works.
I Google and found the solution. I always swipe up, but unable to use. After I clear caches and data for Samsung Pay and Samsung Pay Framework app, I'm able to pay with NFC off now. But got new problem, there's no transaction history and points. This is my first Samsung and will be my last, probably going back to iOS when the plus comes out.
Old 08-04-2018, 02:59 PM   #1746

I did not got transaction history in Samsung pay for recent two transactions,get normal SMS alert though.

I Google and found the solution. I always swipe up, but unable to use. After I clear caches and data for Samsung Pay and Samsung Pay Framework app, I'm able to pay with NFC off now. But got new problem, there's no transaction history and points. This is my first Samsung and will be my last, probably going back to iOS when the plus comes out.
HoGnix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2018, 03:52 PM   #1747
Supremacy Member

my last night purchase just got Samsung pay points just now

Old 08-04-2018, 11:10 PM   #1748

Those with working Samsung Pay, what permissions do u give to the app? Including the Samsung Pay Framework.
Old 08-04-2018, 11:16 PM   #1749
Supremacy Member

Those with working Samsung Pay, what permissions do u give to the app? Including the Samsung Pay Framework.
I don't adjust anything

Old 09-04-2018, 12:18 AM   #1750
Master Member

Hmm, I can't seem to find your previous post but what seems to be the issue? On my end, Samsung Pay has all permissions are given and Framework with none. NFC is left on cause it does SOOO little hurt to the battery life. If you are constantly turning off NFC, you are certainly over managing a smartphone.
deathst is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2018, 07:00 AM   #1751

I don't adjust anything

Thanks!

Hmm, I can't seem to find your previous post but what seems to be the issue? On my end, Samsung Pay has all permissions are given and Framework with none. NFC is left on cause it does SOOO little hurt to the battery life. If you are constantly turning off NFC, you are certainly over managing a smartphone.
I had 2 issues.
1) my Samsung Pay don't work when NFC is off. I learnt from guys here that we can leave NFC off and Samsung Pay will auto toggle it when payment. I tried my set but doesn't work. Den I reset Samsung Pay and Samsung Pay Framework app, now I can get Samsung Pay to work with NFC off.
2) however, comes my second issue, my Samsung Pay doesn't record transactions. I don't have any transaction history and no points awarded after I use Samsung Pay.
Old 09-04-2018, 08:03 AM   #1752
Supremacy Member

Thanks!

I had 2 issues.
1) my Samsung Pay don't work when NFC is off. I learnt from guys here that we can leave NFC off and Samsung Pay will auto toggle it when payment. I tried my set but doesn't work. Den I reset Samsung Pay and Samsung Pay Framework app, now I can get Samsung Pay to work with NFC off.
2) however, comes my second issue, my Samsung Pay doesn't record transactions. I don't have any transaction history and no points awarded after I use Samsung Pay.
i don't have to turn on my NFC to use it suggest you delete your samsung pay and reinstall... maybe your phone have some issues...
Old 09-04-2018, 08:17 AM   #1753

Did you just started using Samsung Pay over the weekends? I wasn’t able to receive any Samsung points / or see transaction history for transactions done on Sunday (8/4) but I still able to use Samsung Pay.

Thanks!

I had 2 issues.
toyknight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2018, 08:33 AM   #1754

Nfc will auto toggle when Samsung pay is activated. Last transaction was at around 8 hours ago and points awarded, history showing it.
Tyrhung is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2018, 10:35 AM   #1755

i don't have to turn on my NFC to use it suggest you delete your samsung pay and reinstall... maybe your phone have some issues...
Yea this issue was resolved, reset the Samsung Pay app and Samsung Pay Framework app. Just the Samsung Pay app won't do.

Did you just started using Samsung Pay over the weekends? I wasn’t able to receive any Samsung points / or see transaction history for transactions done on Sunday (8/4) but I still able to use Samsung Pay.
I factory reset my phone over the weekend, to clear some issues. I can now use Samsung Pay (with nfc off) but no transactions and points. Maybe I'll try again later
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.