samsung pay

deathst

Master Member
Reaction score
Does anyone encounter a problem when using Samsung Pay ( I paired it with Amex)

The terminal actually asked you for the card 4 digit Pin? Somehow this two days when I use the terminal prompt me for it and I have to key the Amex card 4 digit pin.

Anyone know what's with the pin thing. Since it kinda defeat the purpose if I have to carry the card around

Sounds like your Amex has issues with digital contactless. Try contacting them

renfred89

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Does anyone encounter a problem when using Samsung Pay ( I paired it with Amex)

The terminal actually asked you for the card 4 digit Pin? Somehow this two days when I use the terminal prompt me for it and I have to key the Amex card 4 digit pin.

Anyone know what's with the pin thing. Since it kinda defeat the purpose if I have to carry the card around

i also used AMEX to tap samsung pay, never encountered your PIN issue leh... you wanna call the bank and ask?

yxyxx8

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Anyone able to use their Dairy Farm voucher issued by Samsung before? Giant scan my voucher say it's invalid! And it's the last day for redemption already! :s22:

Posted from PCWX using SM-G965F

1982-1994

Banned
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
First time tried with Samsung gear s3 at the gantry, must activate Samsung pay, key in the pin and press pay. So troublesome as compared to using smartphone.
When you reached your destination, rinse and repeat.
No way I can just tap the watch without the screen on?

renfred89

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
First time tried with Samsung gear s3 at the gantry, must activate Samsung pay, key in the pin and press pay. So troublesome as compared to using smartphone.
When you reached your destination, rinse and repeat.
No way I can just tap the watch without the screen on?

wearable cannot tap without activating samsung pay. however, you can choose to activate samsung pay without the need for pin as long as you continue to wear the watch tighter to the wrist. i only need to press and hold the button to activate samsung pay, then tap pay to scan at gantry..

MIVEC525

Arch-Supremacy Member
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
wearable cannot tap without activating samsung pay. however, you can choose to activate samsung pay without the need for pin as long as you continue to wear the watch tighter to the wrist. i only need to press and hold the button to activate samsung pay, then tap pay to scan at gantry..

Wear tighter no need pin?

PeasantBeing

Master Member
Reaction score
Anyone knows how to find the full digital card number assigned by Samsung Pay? I can only see the last 4 digits but I need the full numbers. Thanks.

Sent from Xiaomi REDMI NOTE 5 on Rocket Uno with TPG Booster using GAGT

twosix

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Anyone knows how to find the full digital card number assigned by Samsung Pay? I can only see the last 4 digits but I need the full numbers. Thanks.

Sent from Xiaomi REDMI NOTE 5 on Rocket Uno with TPG Booster using GAGT

For all the 16 digits, u'd find them on the physical card. the digital numbers are randomized every time it is used if i am right, thus cannot see all the 16 digits.

joesph

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
For all the 16 digits, u'd find them on the physical card. the digital numbers are randomized every time it is used if i am right, thus cannot see all the 16 digits.
the last four digits remain the same until add card again it will change of course will not match the card

Sent from Samsung SM-G975F using GAGT

BackgrounKoala_07

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
How does simply go and samsung pay work? I just started using samsung phone. Do i need to register my mastercard forr both simplygo and samsung pay in order to pay for transport? Do i need to open my phone to tap on the sensor or i just need to on NFC?

renfred89

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
How does simply go and samsung pay work? I just started using samsung phone. Do i need to register my mastercard forr both simplygo and samsung pay in order to pay for transport? Do i need to open my phone to tap on the sensor or i just need to on NFC?

nothing, you just need to add the transport card using your phone and you can just tap normally on the reader, without launching anything.

cheekibreeki

Reaction score
Do i need to use both simplygo & samsung pay or just samsung pay?
Simply go app is to check transactions, good to have in case their system make mistake and overcharge you. When taking public transport, having Samsung Pay app set up with transit card and enabling NFC is sufficient

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.