samsung pay

renfred89

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Say SPC give 10% upfront, then the rest 6% in the form of rebates in POSB Everyday card.
If I use SS Pay, will the 6% be recognized?

definitely. just like what others have said, the merchant should honour the rebate since its between the merchant and the bank. By now, if the cashier asked for confirmation, just show them the samsung pay card and they should key in the rebate for you straight.

earthtk

Reaction score
I just checked, but rebate will be credited but you still need the actual card to claim the rebates...

Sent from Samsung SM-G965F using GAGT

earthtk

Reaction score
Say if you got POSB dollar or smart$ etc in form of rebate in the card need to use the physical card to claim.

Charlie_Zhan

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
he's saying you can accumulate POSB daily$ rebate even when using the digital card.. but in order to redeem the daily$ to offset your purchase, the merchant can only do so with the physical card itself.

Say if you got POSB dollar or smart$ etc in form of rebate in the card need to use the physical card to claim.

you can save yourself the trouble of bring the card out by redeeming your daily$ online to offset your credit card bill instead..

renfred89

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I see. For that I've no experience in claiming rebates since most of my cards are by points.

But for citibank, the points can be redeemed via samsung pay app or via the terminal though. I think it's a bank arrangement.

he's saying you can accumulate POSB daily$ rebate even when using the digital card.. but in order to redeem the daily$ to offset your purchase, the merchant can only do so with the physical card itself.

you can save yourself the trouble of bring the card out by redeeming your daily$ online to offset your credit card bill instead..

masuda

Master Member
Reaction score
Samsung A70 got NFC but don't support Samsung pay -.-

Sent from Samsung SM-A705MN using GAGT

gapboy

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Samsung A70 got NFC but don't support Samsung pay -.-

my friend have the same problem with his a70.. maybe update conning soon? Did you feedback to samsung?

masuda

Master Member
Reaction score
my friend have the same problem with his a70.. maybe update conning soon? Did you feedback to samsung?
Yes I use online chat with Samsung people they said all A series don't support Samsung pay .... Jin sad

earthtk

Reaction score
Wah so sad... I remember last time I used the A5 2017 version, initially cannot use but after some software update they enable the function.

masuda

Master Member
Reaction score
Wah so sad... I remember last time I used the A5 2017 version, initially cannot use but after some software update they enable the function.

Ya lor sad man think need to wait for the update Liao so now only can use Google pay first :(

PongRareRare

Reaction score
Ya lor sad man think need to wait for the update Liao so now only can use Google pay first :(

Can you all use Google Pay? Cos I can't, it says "phone moved too fast" but I'm not moving phone at all

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.