samsung pay

svlxcs

Reaction score
Hi folks, new to Samsung and Android generally; was previously on Apple. Ran into some issues adding Visa cards of all three local major banks to Samsung Wallet. No issues when adding Mastercard or Amex.

Anyone with the same issues, and anything you did to resolve it? I reached out to one of the banks but was basically told "there was some problem with Samsung Wallet" and hence cannot add cards (I also know got problem....). Reached out to Samsung Support side and am still waiting for a response.

Any tips/advice would be helpful and much appreciated. Thanks much!

gapboy

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I did it with screen off and without activating spay (long pressing button).
Btw, will need to setup via Samsung Pay (watch) > Transport card > Set up transport card. Then u'll see the screen below.
This is on Samsung Pay (Watch) 2.7.3906
AXlda5M.jpeg

Working as illustrated after they add transit mode on watch spay..

Myrepublic, VIVIFI, redone

Last edited:

cstoe83

Reaction score
hi,
may i know if there is any specific instruction to set up the Samsung Pay (Now Samsung Wallet?) for transit card reader?
my spare note20 and new S23U both can't get it to work. will show invalid or not enough amount etc when tap

Last edited:

gapboy

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
hi,
may i know if there is any specific instruction to set up the Samsung Pay (Now Samsung Wallet?) for transit card reader?
my spare note20 and new S23U both can't get it to work. will show invalid or not enough amount etc when tap
samsung wallet > menu > transit card - set the CC card you want

cstoe83

Reaction score
samsung wallet > menu > transit card - set the CC card you want
done that, but still failed. though it was only issue on note20 but end up S23U also same.
not sure was it because of the change from Samsung Pay to Samsung Wallet.
same card work on my S21U Samsung pay before I trade it in :rolleyes:

cstoe83

Reaction score
I guess is user problem to have same problem on 2 diff model... :ROFLMAO:
since not a common problem mean i just need to keep trying to find out the cause.

It work once for my S23U but need a few try at the reader.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.