samsung pay

renfred89

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
If you also have Android Pay, then you must make Samsung Pay as the default payment in order to use it.

if you put samsung pay as default, it will not automatically wake up the phone for android payment, which is activated as such..

haikallp

Reaction score
Surprise surprise, Looks like Samsung Pay is now supported on thr Galaxy A5 2016. What about the A7 2016?Is it supported?

mohamadhafiz

Reaction score
Settings for NTUC?

Hi have a noob qn... before Android pay came along i have no issues at NTUC but nowadays it seems like some of my transactions are fine some are not... is it depends on location?

Or is it possible due to the cashier end or something wrong with my phone? As in the cashier enabled android pay payment mode instead of paywave... or samsung pay or something... if its true then does it mean i have to be specific as in i should say paywave and no need say samsung pay to avoid the confusion that is....

renfred89

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
check your phone settings and make sure you align the NFC antenna with the reader. I have no issue using Samsung pay at fairprice, considering that I frequent different outlets in a week..

Hi have a noob qn... before Android pay came along i have no issues at NTUC but nowadays it seems like some of my transactions are fine some are not... is it depends on location?

Or is it possible due to the cashier end or something wrong with my phone? As in the cashier enabled android pay payment mode instead of paywave... or samsung pay or something... if its true then does it mean i have to be specific as in i should say paywave and no need say samsung pay to avoid the confusion that is....

mohamadhafiz

Reaction score
check your phone settings and make sure you align the NFC antenna with the reader. I have no issue using Samsung pay at fairprice, considering that I frequent different outlets in a week..

Ok thing is its not that the payment is not detected but instead its stated as declined... so dont think its NFC but nvm will try again and update...

mohamadhafiz

Reaction score
http://www.samsung.com/sg/samsungpay/

There is a new promo for samsung pay.

Activating a transit NFC Ezlink Sim card on samsung pay to win a fast wireless charging stand or a gear IconX.

too bad i already activated mine long time ago.. :(

Whats your review after using it for EZlink? Any hiccups or works like a charm? Was looking at the promo and considering to sign up...

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.