samsung pay

hub8246

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
When is the release of result for the tap to prosperity promo?

The result for this promo is out already. They said to check the email, but I didn't receive any email. Anyone receive the email already?

t6tTecR.jpg

Jurong640

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
AMEX card is now supported for latest Samsung pay update!

AMEX card is also supported on gear s3 even though there is no new update to gear s3 platform for Samsung pay app.

Have fun accumulating cashbook!

Added my capitacard Amex and run cashback card liao..

Great finally. Added mine too yesterday. Hopefully most of the machines that accepts ( Visa and Master) only, can use samsung pay amex. Cos using card cant go thru

Boner

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Ello all,
I've won the wireless charger. :D

Would anyone be able to advice how does the redemption works? Ie, i just need to register for delivery and it'll be delivered to my home addr? Do i need to present my phone or be around to receive the item?

mine just delivered today :)

Jurong640

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Haha what talking you...

What i mean is, not alot contactless payment machines support amex contactless. They always indicate Visa and Master. But i always try to tap and also declined.

So now i want to try, if i put amex into samsung pay and try to pay. To see if the payment can still go through as AMEX under to visa/master machine.

renfred89

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Lol dude...

The merchant has to accept amex payment first. If it does, the contact less machine will definitely accept amex card.

You should ask the merchant instead.

Samsung pay amex card will still be rejected if the merchant doesn't accept amex..

What i mean is, not alot contactless payment machines support amex contactless. They always indicate Visa and Master. But i always try to tap and also declined.

So now i want to try, if i put amex into samsung pay and try to pay. To see if the payment can still go through as AMEX under to visa/master machine.

deathst

Master Member
Reaction score

Samsung pay is not a magical bridge to make all cards work.. it so more of removing the physical card into a digital form. The merchant still have to be able to accept Amex for it to work.

Jurong640

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Lol dude...

The merchant has to accept amex payment first. If it does, the contact less machine will definitely accept amex card.

You should ask the merchant instead.

Samsung pay amex card will still be rejected if the merchant doesn't accept amex..

Oh yes. Hopefully it will be better. Was waiting for amex. And now its finally here.

renfred89

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Screenshot_20170310-093632_zpsx7kfdrsr.png

Guys running on 2.6.11 please kindly update to 2.6.14 asap before the next OS update, presumably the Nougat update coming in a couple of more days.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.