HWZ Forums

Login Register FAQ Mark Forums Read

samsung pay

Like Tree87Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 19-07-2016, 04:09 PM   #916
Arch-Supremacy Member

http://www.mi.com/sg/pb10000/#params

no leh i don't think so. i searched all the capacities, none of them support your mentioned parameters..
This one from Xiaomi.sg is the old model. Tipically their sg website is selling those old model no more popular in China.
cscs3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-07-2016, 04:12 PM   #917
Arch-Supremacy Member

u need to look at the pro version which was released a few months back.. its available on tabao xiaomi flagsip store and also thru some sellers on qoo10.

Quick Specs:
Input Voltage : 12V/9V/5V
Output Voltage : 12V/9V/5V
Input Current : 12V 1.5A/9V 2A/5V 2A(TYP)
Output Current : 10180mAh/39.19Wh(TYP)
Rated capacity : 3.6V/10000mAh(TYP)
Size : 128.5*75*12.6mm
Load detection : Auto-detect the plug-in and plug-out of devices
Weight : 223g

http://www.hardwarezone.com.sg/tech-...ype-c-charging

http://xiaomi-mi.com/powerbanks/xiao...0000mah-black/

http://en.miui.com/thread-235721-1-1.html

http://www.gsmarena.com/xiaomi_annou...blog-17086.php
Also, when you buy Xiaomi, take note of effective capacity. I think this model you mention. Effective capacity is 7500mA only. Is printed on the box and label on power bank.
Old 19-07-2016, 04:15 PM   #918
Arch-Supremacy Member

Aww I see.. if it's out in SG I'll whack too.
can get it from Qoo10 and Slim Lim. Now a day many shop do parallel import from China Xiaomi directly.
Old 19-07-2016, 05:51 PM   #919
Master Member

It happened to me before. I called them, and enquire about my delivery and asked for ticket no (whatever term they use, still the same) purchased vendor, your name, your contact no. Then after verification I just requested it to send to my nearest self-collect location: Toa Payoh Guardian.

But in this case would be hard, you didn't buy it. You won it, so you wont have the ticket no or vendor. Hopefully your name and contact number they can trace. I still have my delivery bag, I see if I can help you with any detail. But you gotta wait until at night, cos it is at home and I am at work.
thanks bro! appreciate it!

tkdboi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-07-2016, 05:51 PM   #920
Master Member

return call, no need tracking id. just tell them the phone number they use to contact you. I did that couple of times.
thanks as well! will try it tonight!

Old 19-07-2016, 06:23 PM   #921
Master Member

mine just left at my riser haha after i told them im not at home even though i remember some bro mentioning you must sign to acknowledge. luckily that wasnt the case for me

do you all know how ninjavan redelivers? I got a message last Sat and a missed call. but since then nothing on the delivery again, no note etc either.
leon0079 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-07-2016, 10:16 PM   #922
Master Member

just to share that I managed to get my tracking Id after providing my details to the Ninja Van customer service and rescheduled my delivery. item received at last earlier today

Old 21-07-2016, 04:14 AM   #923
Master Member

Hi all question about Samsung Pay, will it work/ conflict if I have a NFC Sim installed for EZlink, Since both use NFC for payment.

mlwang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-07-2016, 07:15 AM   #924
Master Member

[QUOTE=mlwang;102642601]Hi all question about Samsung Pay, will it work/ conflict if I have a NFC Sim installed for EZlink, Since both use NFC for payment.

Omnia1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-07-2016, 11:58 AM   #925
Master Member

No conflicts. Tap your phone at the MRT fare gate and it will work (screen need not even be on). After that, swipe up and pay with Samsung Pay using your fingerprint at a store and it will also continue to work. Great stuff!
Thanks, just concerned that the EZ link will also be deducted when using Samsung Pay.

So can I say that if I don't on the Samsung Pay, the default will be EZ link payment using NFC?
Old 21-07-2016, 12:18 PM   #926
Master Member

Thanks, just concerned that the EZ link will also be deducted when using Samsung Pay.

So can I say that if I don't on the Samsung Pay, the default will be EZ link payment using NFC?
Apparently EZ Link and Samsung Pay "speak different languages" although they both use NFC, so we don't have the problem of wrong/double deductions.

Given that EZ Link can be used when the screen is off, and you need to "activate" Samsung Pay and verify with your fingerprint before use, I guess it is fair to say that the "default" will be EZ Link if Samsung Pay has not been activated.

I don't think there is a terminal that accepts both EZ link and Samsung Pay at the moment...

Omnia1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-07-2016, 01:56 PM   #927
Master Member

Apparently EZ Link and Samsung Pay "speak different languages" although they both use NFC, so we don't have the problem of wrong/double deductions.

Given that EZ Link can be used when the screen is off, and you need to "activate" Samsung Pay and verify with your fingerprint before use, I guess it is fair to say that the "default" will be EZ Link if Samsung Pay has not been activated.

I don't think there is a terminal that accepts both EZ link and Samsung Pay at the moment...
Thanks for the information, probably will just change my SIM Card to NFC SIM, so that I can use the phone for public transport too.
Old 26-07-2016, 09:06 AM   #928
Master Member

For those who use Samsung pay at petrol kiosk, does the cashier provide you the credit card discount for petrol when you show them the virtual card on your phone?

Also LTA has announced credit cards can be used to make payment on public transport, does that mean that Samsung pay may be possible to use without the need of a nfc Sim?

Old 26-07-2016, 09:12 AM   #929
Arch-Supremacy Member

For those who use Samsung pay at petrol kiosk, does the cashier provide you the credit card discount for petrol when you show them the virtual card on your phone?

Also LTA has announced credit cards can be used to make payment on public transport, does that mean that Samsung pay may be possible to use without the need of a nfc Sim?
The trial for credit card payment for public transportation has just started, which means the answer to your question is still an unknown.

https://www.lta.gov.sg/apps/news/pag...b-a85591e849f7

I managed to get the discount while using citibank credit card with esso mobil...
renfred89 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-07-2016, 01:05 PM   #930

This thread is slowly dying off~~ Hahaha
lxLionHartxl is offline   Reply With Quote
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.