LRxrlpdl.png

Here's mine from gear samsung pay

Sent from Landline using GAGT

Oh someone got a glimpse of what is to come :p

kennyboy

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Screen%20Shot%202017-05-08%20at%205.20.35%20PM_zpsxncf344e.png

Just in case people don't believe smart watches or phones can be used for transit next time.....
:D

Isn't this related to the current Ezlink nfc sim card thingy rather than any opening to current payment methods?

renfred89

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
That Samsung pay app is a client specific update for gear plug in. It applies to all including Samsung users. Those who updated will realise that the gear plug in version will be different from Mobile versions.

Gear update will come before Android o is released for Samsung users.. :D

For people who use Gear S3 on devices that have Android O. For Samsung phones, not anytime soon.

Jurong640

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
600 points for wireless charger seems enticing. The rest of the rewards, 1000 points for giant voucher

Boiijek

Reaction score
Dumb QN - Can Samsung Pay and Android pay be used together? Also, can you use same card on both?

renfred89

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Dumb QN - Can Samsung Pay and Android pay be used together? Also, can you use same card on both?

Can. But anyway, how dumb is your question? :D

Samsung pay and android pay can co exist together, cos I'm also currently using them now on my s8+. You just need to carefully set the settings and configure in such a way that you put android pay as default payment method and then use an opened app for payment instead.

Boiijek

Reaction score
Sorry only asking because my Android Pay is up and running whilr Samsung Pay is not adding my ocbc card. Thought it maybe was clashing but have tried without Android Pay and still same issue

Samsung pay and android pay can co exist together, cos I'm also currently using them now on my s8+. You just need to carefully set the settings and configure in such a way that you put android pay as default payment method and then use an opened app for payment instead.

Charlie_Zhan

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
600 points for wireless charger seems enticing. The rest of the rewards, 1000 points for giant voucher

already won 2 wireless chargers from previous samsung pay promos.. so not gonna be exchanging my points for those..

but given that all the vending machines in my office are using contactless payment.. i guess its pretty easy to rack up the points since there is no minimum spend per transaction.. :s13:

Jurong640

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
already won 2 wireless chargers from previous samsung pay promos.. so not gonna be exchanging my points for those..

but given that all the vending machines in my office are using contactless payment.. i guess its pretty easy to rack up the points since there is no minimum spend per transaction.. :s13:

Haha, the two previous occasions, i didn't manage to get it as people are quicker hands.

Remember the T&Cs, if 2 transactions between 10mins, will be counted as 1 transaction. Don't happy happy, buy for colleagues

Charlie_Zhan

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Haha, the two previous occasions, i didn't manage to get it as people are quicker hands.

Remember the T&Cs, if 2 transactions between 10mins, will be counted as 1 transaction. Don't happy happy, buy for colleagues

buy one can of drink $0.90.. go down smoke and come back up buy one pack of cookies $0.50.. 2 transactions liao. :o

rinse and repeat.

Lucky123

Master Member
Reaction score

Damn, that explain why just now I only got points for 1 transaction instead of 2. :(

joesph

Supremacy Member
Reaction score

android pay default? just turn on screen without unlocking can pay

Sent from Samsung SM-G950F using GAGT

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.