www.hardwarezone.com.sg


www.hardwarezone.com.sg (/)
-   SAMSUNG User Group (https://forums.hardwarezone.com.sg/samsung-user-group-136/)
-   -   samsung pay (https://forums.hardwarezone.com.sg/samsung-user-group-136/samsung-pay-5318562.html)

liewjinyun 08-03-2016 07:23 PM

samsung pay
 
i know samsung pay is introduced last year and samsung pay is introduced in sg during the s7 delights. can i ask that anyone tried samsung pay yet? as in payments for real purchases. thanks. which bank already accepted or in terms with samsung pay?

darrylong 08-03-2016 09:14 PM

I've asked the s7 delights lady and apparently she said Samsung pay will probably begin its service in Singapore at end March-early April

tkl23786 08-03-2016 09:17 PM

Bro... Samsung Pay not launched here yet lah... how to give user experience???

Anyway, here are 3 articles about Samsung Pay

Q&A About Samsung Pay, Yahoo Finance, 2 March 2016
https://sg.finance.yahoo.com/news/q-...181531398.html

Samsung Pay, Straits Times, 2 March 2016
http://www.straitstimes.com/tech/gam...e-for-payments

Samsung Pay and Banks Involved, Channel NewsAsia, 23 February 2016
http://www.channelnewsasia.com/news/...e/2538990.html

liewjinyun 08-03-2016 09:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by darrylong (Post 100151601)
I've asked the s7 delights lady and apparently she said Samsung pay will probably begin its service in Singapore at end March-early April

ah thanks!

Quote:

Originally Posted by tkl23786 (Post 100151656)
Bro... Samsung Pay not launched here yet lah... how to give user experience???

Anyway, here are 3 articles about Samsung Pay

Q&A About Samsung Pay, Yahoo Finance, 2 March 2016
https://sg.finance.yahoo.com/news/q-...181531398.html

Samsung Pay, Straits Times, 2 March 2016
http://www.straitstimes.com/tech/gam...e-for-payments

Samsung Pay and Banks Involved, Channel NewsAsia, 23 February 2016
http://www.channelnewsasia.com/news/...e/2538990.html

hah bro idk mah. i nvr go to the s7 delights so dk when they will release since nobody talks about it D:

Happy horse 20-04-2016 08:37 AM

Samsung pay will be in spore this quarter

Apparatus 23-04-2016 07:56 AM

It would be best if it can pay for transport fares as well. In overseas Samsung do have such a service but not sure here

liewjinyun 23-04-2016 10:37 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Apparatus (Post 100966766)
It would be best if it can pay for transport fares as well. In overseas Samsung do have such a service but not sure here

i think its possible since some of us does not use the normal ezlink cards to pay for transport fares. ezlink function is already incorporated into our credit and debit cards.

Apparatus 23-04-2016 11:36 AM

Re
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by liewjinyun (Post 100968337)
i think its possible since some of us does not use the normal ezlink cards to pay for transport fares. ezlink function is already incorporated into our credit and debit cards.

I mean total paying for purchases and transport fares using software-based. No use of embedded chip type like the recent NFC SIM with embedded chip must pay $30+ dollars for it

:s8:

seller4 25-04-2016 10:35 PM

http://i.imgur.com/SWP4Qjsl.png

It's coming soon. MM for my Note 5 has the Samsung Pay app pre-installed. Now awaiting official launch in SG.

Sent from Pluto using GAGT

manualvin 26-04-2016 09:20 PM

What's the main difference between samsungpay and applepay ?

seller4 26-04-2016 11:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by manualvin (Post 101033017)
What's the main difference between samsungpay and applepay ?

Apple Pay only supports Amex cards only. In Singapore, many merchants don't support Amex Card only Visa and Mastercard. Apple Pay also needs the merchant to upgrade to the latest terminal that supports Apple Pay because Apple locks their nfc.

Samsung Pay has more supports. Samsung Pay accepts Visa and Mastercard from DBS, OCBC, StanChart. Most existing terminals can work. Merchants dun need to upgrade their terminal. UOB did not join in because they have their on UOB Mighty Pay.

Sent from Pluto using GAGT

ledzepfan 27-04-2016 09:33 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by seller4 (Post 101036054)
Apple Pay only supports Amex cards only. In Singapore, many merchants don't support Amex Card only Visa and Mastercard. Apple Pay also needs the merchant to upgrade to the latest terminal that supports Apple Pay because Apple locks their nfc.

Samsung Pay has more supports. Samsung Pay accepts Visa and Mastercard from DBS, OCBC, StanChart. Most existing terminals can work. Merchants dun need to upgrade their terminal. UOB did not join in because they have their on UOB Mighty Pay.

Sent from Pluto using GAGT

apple pay gonna have support for dbs/posb/uob/sc/vista/mastercard.

american companies support each other? LOL.

http://www.apple.com/sg/apple-pay/

maryapple 29-04-2016 04:33 PM

Guys I think that every of you will fully agree with me that in the issue of money is very important not only the right investment but also its reliable and proven savings! Exactly therefore I would like to share my favorite payment system worldcore with all of you, which will please all its users with the high quality service and own perfection! :) Presented payment service has a good reputation and will certainly meet all your best expectations. Donít linger and use this perfect chance with benefit for you! In addition I wish to everybody large good luck and great stable income! :)

swgj86 09-05-2016 05:58 PM

http://www.hardwarezone.com.sg/featu...-you-need-know

overview of apple pay and samsung pay in singapore.

grynove 09-05-2016 07:46 PM

so sad. why never mentioned galaxy s6 :(

Sent from Samsung SM-G920I using GAGT


All times are GMT +8. The time now is 01:57 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Copyright © SPH Magazines Pte Ltd. All rights reserved.