HWZ Forums

Login Register FAQ Mark Forums Read

Samsung Service Centres

Like Tree6Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 29-06-2012, 06:26 PM   #31
Master Member

just send my 3mth old 7.7 tablet for servicing, the service agent claim 4 day will be ok which I seriously doubted because I think it's a hardware issue, might even need to dissemble my tablet to replace.
Which SSC u went? What happened to ur tab? I wan to send my tab to service too. Reason is my tab cannot power up n plug in charger it show battery n clock n it stuck there. No charging movement.
Kirakun83 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-06-2012, 12:06 AM   #32
Great Supremacy Member

Which SSC u went? What happened to ur tab? I wan to send my tab to service too. Reason is my tab cannot power up n plug in charger it show battery n clock n it stuck there. No charging movement.
Jurong point, suspect my tablet HDD spoilt.
Jackygogogo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-06-2012, 11:52 AM   #33
Master Member

Jurong point, suspect my tablet HDD spoilt.
Oic.. Hmm.. Cannot power up oso?
Kirakun83 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-06-2012, 02:59 PM   #34
Great Supremacy Member

Oic.. Hmm.. Cannot power up oso?
infinite boot loop at samsung screen. battery animation when plug in wall is blank. before this happen, already felt hdd abit unstable, when click on storage, the system keep showing loading but doesn't show storage detail like it used to.

I feel the tablet does get hot easily if it's inside the bookcase, if it's inside a bookcase, the ventilation is quite bad and the temperature usually stay at 41 to45.
Old 02-07-2012, 09:53 PM   #35

You are guys that managed to change your phone to a new one are quite lucky. Recently, I just bought my Galaxy S3 and it is giving me hell lot of problems. Went to the Plaza Sing Customer Service Center and they told me that in order for me to fulfill the 1 for 1 exchange requirement, I need to bring it back within 7 days from the day I purchased it. I was like what the f***. How could you find all sort of problems within 7 days. Eventually, they changed my motherboard but my phone is still giving me lots of problems and it is still a defective one. Anyway, if they are willing to change the motherboard for me, why not change the whole phone. Absurd right?
zNxFate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2012, 01:47 AM   #36

my galaxy s3 also crack by just one drop on the floor i so disappointed with it.b4 hand i was using s2 doesnt give me this problem at all.this so call Corning Gorilla Glass 2 yet is more lousy den Gorilla Glass
keithsharon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2012, 08:16 AM   #37
Great Supremacy Member

my tab is ready for collection. so glad it's fixed w/o much delay.

update, they've replaced my faulty motherboard and replace a new battery, kudos to em for doing it so swiftly.

major brickbug detected on samsung tablet.7.7 and SGnote. luckily manage to fix it while still under warranty but still samsung replace back same motherboard with brickbug chipset. haiz...

Last edited by Jackygogogo; 07-07-2012 at 11:40 AM..
Old 17-07-2012, 04:49 AM   #38

Galaxy Tab battery issue is well documented. It is due to bad batches of made in china batteries. It will be replaced by korean batteries. I just collected mine yesterday, old battery died after 18months of erratic life. Battery life back to normal now. SSC will recommend to change mainboard but thats BS. They knew about this battery issue. Its ok for those with warranty but not for those out of it. Battery is $80, Mainboard $250.
sickmailer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-07-2012, 12:40 AM   #39
Master Member

Guys, what do I have to bring along for servicing of my phone ?
Synchron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-07-2012, 11:36 AM   #40
Master Member

Guys, what do I have to bring along for servicing of my phone ?
Warranty Card, NRIC, Receipt of purchase.
davi502 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-07-2012, 08:55 PM   #41
Master Member

Hi Guys,

My S2 died on me, cannot boot into recovery/download mode and battery is fully charged. Posted over at XDA, apparently there is no cure, therefore I need to head to the service centre. The only issue now is that my phone is no longer under warranty (> 1 year). Anyone has a rough estimation of how much it's going to cost? Or are they even going to repair my phone for me?
roburn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2012, 09:48 PM   #42
Supremacy Member

Samsung just decided not to send my tab to my house as promised.

waited from 6-945pm with no delivery man in sight.

no calls made to my phone either.

door was ajar during that time.

truly disappointed.
Old 02-08-2012, 11:45 PM   #43
Supremacy Member

update, delivery came at 1030pm
Old 04-08-2012, 11:57 AM   #44

Anybody have trouble registering on cyber service centre? Registered alrdy but din send mi any email for activation? Now my S3 screen cracked and I think I din sent the warranty card too.am I still eligible for the warranty ? Shouldn't have ovoverlooked it.
Gundam_seed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-08-2012, 10:55 PM   #45
Arch-Supremacy Member

Does warranty cover s3 charger too? My charger charge intermittently
.. sometime it would charge halfway then stop
sgbdk is offline   Reply With Quote
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.