Where is best to replace cracked s7 edge screen?

gaohuian

Reaction score
can confirm! the 237.56 is still the same. Was quoted that price at WestGate earlier today.

It includes a change in battery too, which is awesome because my battery life is pretty bad now, also will fix the green line in the middle of my screen (x.x).

I wonder why the prices are a lot cheaper.

timothybo

Reaction score
Yes! They even change my battery for free.. they claim the battery follows the screen... duno if it’s true! 3 days down time, including weekends

When did they start to include battery for change of screen? I repaired my screen last year but dont have this

dolphins_rainbow

Reaction score
Just repair my screen, the same price at 237. They also told me battery is replace due to battery is link to lcd pannel.

Forseti

Reaction score
How fast they change??

I left the phone at 1pm, collected after work at 5+pm.
But they prob can do it faster than that.
Can call or carousell them
iMobile Repair @ Chinatown Operating hour 11am-9pm 📞 65326188 📱 90667547 Shop location : 🏣Blk 34 Upper Cross Street #01-142 S050034

No way related to them or what, just sharing my find

George Soros

Master Member
Reaction score
I left the phone at 1pm, collected after work at 5+pm.
But they prob can do it faster than that.
Can call or carousell them
iMobile Repair @ Chinatown Operating hour 11am-9pm 📞 65326188 📱 90667547 Shop location : 🏣Blk 34 Upper Cross Street #01-142 S050034

No way related to them or what, just sharing my find
Thks..........

cquey

Master Member
Reaction score
just repaired my bro's phone again. Still same price.
Replace battery and water resistant seal as well.

natboon

Reaction score
just repaired my bro's phone again. Still same price.
Replace battery and water resistant seal as well.

Just called the Samsung hotline to get a quote for a cracked LCD screen (screen perfectly functional).

They did quote me $240 (not $237.56 as someone wrote, perhaps before GST)

But most importantly - battery is NOT included for LCD replacement. Additional $108.

Also, a service fee applies.

I wonder why this is so drastically different from the previous post's comment - literally 1 day apart...

At $350+service fee, might as well hop on carousell and get a cheap replacement.

JAPDestiny

Reaction score
Just called the Samsung hotline to get a quote for a cracked LCD screen (screen perfectly functional).

But most importantly - battery is NOT included for LCD replacement. Additional $108.

I wonder why this is so drastically different from the previous post's comment - literally 1 day apart...

At $350+service fee, might as well hop on carousell and get a cheap replacement.

Why not you go down to Samsung service center? My hb just send to PS last week. Paid ard $240 (cant rem that few dollars exact difference), which is inclusive of battery replacement, without having to ask for it.

eric3743

Supremacy Member
Reaction score

Whatever mentioned in the hotline the CSO would quote according to script charges.

Visit the service center directly and enquire as they can absorb or not it depend on the staff too.

Many years ago they just repaired Free when my screen cracked although it was damaged issue on another model.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.