HWZ Forums

Login Register FAQ Mark Forums Read

Wireless Ear Piece For Samsung Note 3

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 14-04-2014, 03:21 PM   #1

Wireless Ear Piece For Samsung Note 3

Hi

I have bought Plantronics ear piece twice for my Samsung S2 phone but both sets don't seems to be compatible. Sometimes it works and sometimes it don't.

Any wireless ear piece recommendations to go with Note 3 ?
OPEL184 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-04-2014, 07:31 AM   #2

I use plantronics without any issues for both my s4 and tab pro.
walkofwinners is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-04-2014, 12:10 PM   #3

Wireless Earpiece

I use plantronics without any issues for both my s4 and tab pro.

Hi

Thanks for your info.
May I know which model of Plantronics you are using ?

Thanks
Old 16-04-2014, 12:46 AM   #4

Im using plantronics voyager legend for my note 3 and note 10.1...no issue at all. easy connection.
streamstyle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-04-2014, 10:26 PM   #5
Banned

I've used too many to dare say Plantronics bluetooth for mobile sucks.. I've owned at least 4 models of Plantronics. Everytime, it just fails me. And this is over many years with different brands and models of phones. Either too soft, connection sucks or the other party can't hear.. I just think it over hyped, over marketed product..

I believe they are good at what they do in terms of models for desk phone.. mobile headset wise, stay clear.

So far Jabra and SE hardly fails.. SE DSP is great. Infact I think is better then jawbone's noise assassin. Jabra is more of a safe brand.. no the best, not lousy either.. their noise cancelling nothing to brag about.

Jawbone is a hit and miss.. Older models are better. Jawbone and Jawbone Prime are great. Era so so only. What marketed is the feature. I was told noise canceling for Icon is better then Era's..

Blueant have great BT connection to mobile phones. Hardly fails. Noise cancelling also older models are better.. Fit is mostly horrible though..

If you don't mind the cable, Jaybird Bluebud X is great. Battery life is fantastic.. Don't get the Freedom or Freedom Sprint though.. disconnects from phones (Samsung and Motorola) so often, you really need to stay really still to use it..

Last edited by arcanehacker; 16-04-2014 at 10:46 PM..
arcanehacker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-04-2014, 01:15 PM   #6

I'm using both plantronics voyager legend and backbeat go 2 with note 3 and both works flawlessly.
Keladin is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 17-04-2014, 03:52 PM   #7

Smile

I've used too many to dare say Plantronics bluetooth for mobile sucks.. I've owned at least 4 models of Plantronics. Everytime, it just fails me. And this is over many years with different brands and models of phones. Either too soft, connection sucks or the other party can't hear.. I just think it over hyped, over marketed product..

I believe they are good at what they do in terms of models for desk phone.. mobile headset wise, stay clear.

So far Jabra and SE hardly fails.. SE DSP is great. Infact I think is better then jawbone's noise assassin. Jabra is more of a safe brand.. no the best, not lousy either.. their noise cancelling nothing to brag about.

Jawbone is a hit and miss.. Older models are better. Jawbone and Jawbone Prime are great. Era so so only. What marketed is the feature. I was told noise canceling for Icon is better then Era's..

Blueant have great BT connection to mobile phones. Hardly fails. Noise cancelling also older models are better.. Fit is mostly horrible though..

If you don't mind the cable, Jaybird Bluebud X is great. Battery life is fantastic.. Don't get the Freedom or Freedom Sprint though.. disconnects from phones (Samsung and Motorola) so often, you really need to stay really still to use it..

Thanks for your detailed info.
I will check it out.

Thank you
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.