LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 17-10-2012, 01:22 PM   #4501

Galaxy Note 2 - Scratch Tests and Drop Tests - Samsung Geeks
Old 17-10-2012, 01:24 PM   #4502

Galaxy Note | Samsung Geeks
Old 17-10-2012, 01:27 PM   #4503
Arch-Supremacy Member

Just to share with those holding GreenLine

I just got a reply from Starhub FB after I post my comment requesting for launch date.

StarHub: Hi, for customers who have registered their interest, within the next few days they will receive an email invitation to a pre-launch event before 20th Oct. Details on how they can purchase the phone with the Accessory Pack will be included in the email.

At last get some reply from Starhub le. Hopefully, really got email from them and not some last mins notification. I need to apply leave..
That lousy info already shown on website during registration of interest liao leh!
Old 17-10-2012, 01:31 PM   #4504
Supremacy Member

That lousy info already shown on website during registration of interest liao leh!
ya lor.. today already the 17th.. must give people time to rearrange their schedule one what...

tsk tsk
Old 17-10-2012, 01:42 PM   #4505

Singtel also never send confirmation mail for Friday D:
Old 17-10-2012, 01:44 PM   #4506

Wifi was mentioned, Tasker is good enough for the purpose. And you don't have to use GPS/cell tower (location based) if you want to do it next to laptop. I believe you can use other conditions - which is totally up to your imagination/creativity.
one use i have is keep NFC tag next to bed. just before i sleep i use the NFC (bedside) with tasker:
1. alarm loudest
2. all other notifications sounds, vibrations, and LED off
3. sync off

when wake up, just NFC again to toggle.

im thikning of doing a "DRIVE" setting as well which can be activated via NFC tag in the car. (switch on BT, switch on navigation, screen mode always on). Can't use wifi / cell tower for this because this is specific to car only (ie. dont want to activate it when i take bus, for example).

As for GPS / WIFI / Cell tower, also useful... i have tasker to switch OFF my wifi once i get out of my home cell tower, and then switch on again, when i reach office cell tower, and vice versa.
Old 17-10-2012, 01:47 PM   #4507
Arch-Supremacy Member

Galaxy Note 30inch leaked!!!!!!!!!!!

Spoiler!
Old 17-10-2012, 01:47 PM   #4508
Arch-Supremacy Member

ya lor.. today already the 17th.. must give people time to rearrange their schedule one what...

tsk tsk
Singtel also never send confirmation mail for Friday D:
The difference is, Sinkdiao and M1 already tell you it's friday, agar agar 6pm they start entertaining you. Full details not out, at least you get a picture of where and when. You can make arrangement and take time off or what for that.

Starfug? Not even telling you 19th or 20th, agar what time, where the roadshow or launch event is. POOH BOR LAH! Competitors already sound alarm long long ago they still diam diam like what top commercial secret. Kanasai!
Old 17-10-2012, 01:48 PM   #4509
Master Member

Ya last time was 20%.. So I convert all to public lines instead and get the 35% multi line more worth it..
My existing lines are 40%. So multi disc is not for me.
Old 17-10-2012, 01:49 PM   #4510
Master Member

Company CMES line even more worth, $90+ plans can become $33+
What's CMES? That's like 60+% of disc.
Old 17-10-2012, 01:51 PM   #4511

Talking

one use i have is keep NFC tag next to bed. just before i sleep i use the NFC (bedside) with tasker:
1. alarm loudest
2. all other notifications sounds, vibrations, and LED off
3. sync off

when wake up, just NFC again to toggle.

im thinking of doing a "DRIVE" setting as well which can be activated via NFC tag in the car. (switch on BT, switch on navigation, screen mode always on). Can't use wifi / cell tower for this because this is specific to car only (ie. dont want to activate it when i take bus, for example).

As for GPS / WIFI / Cell tower, also useful... i have tasker to switch OFF my wifi once i get out of my home cell tower, and then switch on again, when i reach office cell tower, and vice versa.
heh. when I first saw that, I thought with "DRIVE" setting, it will auto drive you to work/school/home/etc
Old 17-10-2012, 01:53 PM   #4512
Master Member

Anyone know where Singtel holding the launch? Is it Commcenter?
Old 17-10-2012, 02:02 PM   #4513
Arch-Supremacy Member

The difference is, Sinkdiao and M1 already tell you it's friday, agar agar 6pm they start entertaining you. Full details not out, at least you get a picture of where and when. You can make arrangement and take time off or what for that.

Starfug? Not even telling you 19th or 20th, agar what time, where the roadshow or launch event is. POOH BOR LAH! Competitors already sound alarm long long ago they still diam diam like what top commercial secret. Kanasai!
Starhub now underdog, Prolly lowest market share, chicken..wait and see approach. IPhone also last announce...
Old 17-10-2012, 02:14 PM   #4514
Arch-Supremacy Member

Starhub now underdog, Prolly lowest market share, chicken..wait and see approach. IPhone also last announce...
must be lor, wait see Sinkdiao and M1 offer what then decide plan.
Old 17-10-2012, 02:16 PM   #4515

Opps.. sorry I didn't know.

Dun mean it.
Closed Thread
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.