HWZ Forums

Login Register FAQ Mark Forums Read

SMU Admission Test for MAsters

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 23-04-2018, 10:06 PM   #1

SMU Admission Test for MAsters

Can anyone share any tips on how to prepare for this test?
alvinlhs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2018, 09:36 PM   #2

The prog officer said practice GMAT questions...
I tried the Qns at SHL, but then i find them quite difficult to be finished within the given time. and the level of difficulties as compared to GMAT is a bit different, as GMAT will ask u quite some mathematical questions, as in, if u don't remember what a prime number is, basically you can't answer the qn. but for SMU admission test, they will more likely ask u simple mathematic questions but just that u need to be fast in doing the calculations...
I tried JobTestPrep the questions are quite simple, and noticed that more time is given as compared to the SMU amission test. I guess, once u understand the logic for the verbal reasoning, you should focus more on the math questions, u will know more on the patterns likely will be tested.
about to take my test in a few days time. didn't practice much.. last min prep won't be that helpful i guess, so i think i just have to pray... that the questions given is not going to be that difficult...
btw.. have you taken the test? how was it? any experience to share?
Larfing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2018, 01:55 PM   #3

how was the test? just want to know how it is like and how to prepare for it.
anne78 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-03-2019, 03:33 PM   #4

hey i need to clock 10 replies 1
o9interview1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.