HWZ Forums

Login Register FAQ Mark Forums Read

Group Buy for 1Password Family

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 13-11-2019, 04:57 PM   #1

Group Buy for 1Password Family

1Password Family plan is way cheaper than a personal plan, hence I would like to find 4 more people so that we can share a family plan.

Family Plan is USD4.99/month for 5 person; USD59.88/year. Including a small currency conversion fee from bank, I will collect SGD17 per person every year. Price might vary upcoming years based on the USD currency against SGD.

PM me ur email and phone number, i will invite u into a whatsapp group for this 1Password Family. you can ask us if u face any difficulty during setup, i also will use this group as a reminder to everyone for a renewal.

For more product details visit: 1password.com

Note: there is not an advertising and no reseller are involved, I just organize a group so that we all can benefit from the family plan.

Last edited by melvintcs; 14-11-2019 at 09:13 AM..
melvintcs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-11-2019, 08:56 AM   #2
Supremacy Member

Bro, I don’t think you’ll be signing up through iOS right? Cos in that way, the family sharing will work differently.
Old 18-11-2019, 06:00 PM   #3

im interested

can 1 account works both in windows and ios ?
llmarachll is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-11-2019, 12:25 AM   #4
Arch-Supremacy Member

im interested

yeah. 1 account works on both ios and windows.
Old 19-11-2019, 03:16 PM   #5

since this is a family account, how safe is it if it's shared between strangers of 5? will each has a separate login that the other family members have no access to?
symbiote28 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-11-2019, 10:35 PM   #6

since this is a family account, how safe is it if it's shared between strangers of 5? will each has a separate login that the other family members have no access to?
you login using your own email and each member has their own vault to store all the passwords, the vault is only visible to u and u alone unless you choose to share it.

im using the trial right now, it actually does more than just storing password, i start to storing all my credit card/passport/sensitive information using 1Password. I also start to convert all my generic passwords into a random string that is generates by 1Password. Let's say, if very unfortunate my account in Forum A got hacked, the hacker can't do anything with my password, it's super hard to decrypt and the password is only used to access Forum A, which is a big win for us.

Bro, I donít think youíll be signing up through iOS right? Cos in that way, the family sharing will work differently.
may I know why is it work differently? we sign up through 1Password official website and it's cross-platform(android, ios, windows, mac) useable

im interested
Yes, the good thing is you can try the trial first for 30 days, and decided either want to pay to use or not.

To anyone that is interested, kindly pm me your phone number, i will invite you into the WhatsApp group. you can go try the trial and i will purchase the family plan by 1 dec 2019 or we've found 5 people, whichever comes first.

for a reference, i've done the group buy as well with office 365 and spotify, i sign up a family plan with other strangers who are interested and so far no issue in payment, setting account or whatsoever. I didn't earn a single cent by organizing every group buy, most important we all benefit from the family plan.
Old 19-11-2019, 11:00 PM   #7

Been using Google Password to store my details.

I just went to 1password and tried to see if it is better than what I currently use.

I get that it saves the passwords, etc. Plus some storage. Is there anything attracting?
correct is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-11-2019, 10:37 AM   #8

Been using Google Password to store my details.

I just went to 1password and tried to see if it is better than what I currently use.

I get that it saves the passwords, etc. Plus some storage. Is there anything attracting?
If you left ur pc unlocked, i can access ur chrome and convert all the save password(******) into the readable format.

how about cross-platform? google password only can use when u are using chrome browser. it's very convenient if you use 2 different browsers and only use 1 password manager.

if you use 1password on mobile(ios or android) you can just copy the password from 1password and paste it, it can auto clear the clipboard(i set it to 90 seconds). you do not need to remember all the passwords u have, hence you can setup a very complex password to make it impossible for hacker to decrypt.

Auto-filling the credit card/shipping address can save us a lot of time too.

There is a lot of comparison if u googling, i just state few examples. keep using the trial, u will discover 1password is really helping us to keep the password in the more secure way no matter which environment you are.
Old 20-11-2019, 01:04 PM   #9

so far we already have 2 people. left 3 more slots guys.

==== Update 20 Nov 2019, 2:29pm ===
only 2 slot left

==== Update 20 Nov 2019, 9:34pm ===
full, no more slot. thanks for the support

Last edited by melvintcs; 20-11-2019 at 09:36 PM..
Old 21-11-2019, 10:21 AM   #10
Supremacy Member

Lai Lai Lai

Old 21-11-2019, 01:10 PM   #11

any one else doing 1password family ?

would like to join too
Old 21-11-2019, 01:13 PM   #12

Share with 5 family members
Invite more for $1 each

DOes this count ? can invite one more person ?

i would like to join
Old 21-11-2019, 01:41 PM   #13
Supremacy Member

Share with 5 family members
Invite more for $1 each

DOes this count ? can invite one more person ?

i would like to join
Please join us. There is still slot.
Old 21-11-2019, 01:42 PM   #14

Please join us. There is still slot.
who should i contact ? u or melvintcs ?
Old 21-11-2019, 03:47 PM   #15
Supremacy Member

who should i contact ? u or melvintcs ?
PM Melvintcs
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.