PCWX App Discussion...

Like Tree318Likes
Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 04-07-2017, 01:35 PM   #16
Supremacy Member

can add in option to hide user details when expand the hamburger menu~¿
hi,

okay sure. hey azzizz can u clear your inbox? i need to ask for your help to figure out about UTF8 encoding
~Dragonite~ likes this.
Old 04-07-2017, 07:41 PM   #17
High Supremacy Member

Ok inbox cleared ~
~Dragonite~ likes this.
Old 04-07-2017, 09:16 PM   #18
Supremacy Member

Ok inbox cleared ~
okay sent u
~Dragonite~ likes this.
Old 04-07-2017, 09:18 PM   #19
Great Supremacy Member

Whenever I replied in a thread that I've subscribed with this app, the app will auto unsubscribe for me..

Is it a bug?

~Dragonite~ likes this.
Old 04-07-2017, 09:26 PM   #20
Supremacy Member

Whenever I replied in a thread that I've subscribed with this app, the app will auto unsubscribe for me..

Is it a bug?
hi ,

yes its a bug. I have fixed it and will release it in the next update.
~Dragonite~ likes this.

Last edited by kuma-mon; 05-07-2017 at 09:34 AM..
Old 05-07-2017, 10:18 AM   #21
Supremacy Member

hi,

i just pushed out an update to playstore

Changelog:

:v1.0.4

Fixed bug where thread disappears from subscribed list after replying to it

Fixed issue for tablets unable to login
i might have fixed the jumping post bug too but cant confirmed because i cant really replicate the issue on any of the device I'm testing. let's see if people still encountering it after the update
~Dragonite~ likes this.

Last edited by kuma-mon; 06-07-2017 at 01:57 AM..
Old 05-07-2017, 12:59 PM   #22

Testing to see if thread is still subscribed.

Edit: Yes, it works. Subscribed thread still remains in list after posting reply.
~Dragonite~ likes this.
Old 05-07-2017, 01:05 PM   #23
Supremacy Member

Testing to see if thread is still subscribed.

Edit: Yes, it works. Subscribed thread still remains in list after posting reply.
haha, that's great to hear.

i wanna ask. did you see the latest update in your play store? or did you have to manually go to the app page and update? because i cant see the update on my device. that's why i send notification to everyone haha
~Dragonite~ likes this.
Old 05-07-2017, 01:36 PM   #24
Great Supremacy Member

haha, that's great to hear.

i wanna ask. did you see the latest update in your play store? or did you have to manually go to the app page and update? because i cant see the update on my device. that's why i send notification to everyone haha
I saw the update on my Play Store~

~Dragonite~ and kuma-mon like this.
Old 05-07-2017, 02:28 PM   #25

Read Order of the Posts

hi,

i think that's because you set latest post to show first in hwz settings. does it happen the same with GAGT or HWZ App?
Can u elaborate more on this. Is there a setting in HWZ that can configure this? I am used to reading the 1st post first in GAPT then scroll down to read the most recent post. This will enable the reader to follow through the development of the thread.

Currently yours is the reverse so need to click "Jump to last post" in order to read the 1st post by TS.

Maybe you can set this as an option in your app so users can customize the way they like to read their threads. Thanks
~Dragonite~ likes this.
Old 05-07-2017, 02:54 PM   #26
Supremacy Member

Can u elaborate more on this. Is there a setting in HWZ that can configure this? I am used to reading the 1st post first in GAPT then scroll down to read the most recent post. This will enable the reader to follow through the development of the thread.

Currently yours is the reverse so need to click "Jump to last post" in order to read the 1st post by TS.

Maybe you can set this as an option in your app so users can customize the way they like to read their threads. Thanks
hi man,

waa thanks for highlighting this. i assumed my app will show oldest post first but i forget that hwz auto set newest post as default when u sign up new account. this is a big issue for my app because when u resume post, it will jump to the wrong post and will cause my app to crash. my app only works one way. i think i am able to set it to show oldest first by default when user login.

anyway, you can change the settings it in hwz website under "User CP" menu, in forum options..

change to "linear- oldest first"

~Dragonite~ likes this.

Last edited by kuma-mon; 05-07-2017 at 02:56 PM..
Old 05-07-2017, 03:09 PM   #27
Great Supremacy Member

1. just got an error that says cannot connect to server com.b.a.s or something.
not sure if it means anything or not.

2.Question about paying gst when buying thing online overseas.

someone replied to this thread today which I had been quoted previously. now it send me notification that I have been quoted. but these are old quote.
~Dragonite~ likes this.
Old 05-07-2017, 08:59 PM   #28
Supremacy Member

1. just got an error that says cannot connect to server com.b.a.s or something.
not sure if it means anything or not.

2.Question about paying gst when buying thing online overseas.

someone replied to this thread today which I had been quoted previously. now it send me notification that I have been quoted. but these are old quote.

hi,

hmmm, i dont know what the error means. but did it affect anything? like make the app crash or messes up the content?

ouh yes, you can ignore all the old quotes. you will get a notification if a user bump an old post that is 3 days of inactivity. or if the pager haven't catch a post that is 3 days old.
~Dragonite~ likes this.

Last edited by kuma-mon; 05-07-2017 at 09:11 PM..
Old 06-07-2017, 12:04 AM   #29
Great Supremacy Member

hi,

hmmm, i dont know what the error means. but did it affect anything? like make the app crash or messes up the content?

ouh yes, you can ignore all the old quotes. you will get a notification if a user bump an old post that is 3 days of inactivity. or if the pager haven't catch a post that is 3 days old.
eh. didn't affect anything
just a toast message.

eh. see. if the thread I have 500 people quoting me. then now someone replies to the thread but not quoting me and I receive 500 pager notification.that would be a problem. I think no one wants to receive that much of the notification.

if someone is replying to the thread after some time. why do you notify the person? unless the someone is quoting your post to reply.
~Dragonite~ likes this.
Old 06-07-2017, 12:22 AM   #30
Suspended

hi,

i think that's because you set latest post to show first in hwz settings. does it happen the same with GAGT or HWZ App?
Does not happen with gagt
Anyways problem solved . Another minor problem I have is the bookmark button , when I press on the dotdotdot thing , it shows the star for awhile before closing back. Impossible to bookmark ... Any idea why?
~Dragonite~ likes this.

Last edited by Beefslice; 06-07-2017 at 12:26 AM..
Closed Thread
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.