PCWX App Discussion...

Status
Not open for further replies.

TimsTom

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Notifications of being quoted doesn’t work anymore or is it my app only?

Posted from PCWX using
neener.gif

kuma-mon

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
You meant the pager ah? Removed quite a long time liao.

Posted from PCWX using Mi MIX 2S

Pager only works on EDMW forum. If its not working for u, try login in again because server might use your old device ID to send notification.

TimsTom

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Pager only works on EDMW forum. If its not working for u, try login in again because server might use your old device ID to send notification.

I logout then wanna login again, the screen is showing only broswer style and cannot be logged in to app.

Posted from PCWX using
3bLuGyy

kopi22

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Still can't navigate back to previous pages after replying a post. Keep saying that I'm already on the first page which is not the case.

Posted from PCWX using POCO F2 Pro

ThinkMe

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
New update cannot access other sub forums from the side. I came here using my subscribed topics.

Posted from PCWX using Pixel 4a

kuma-mon

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
New update cannot access other sub forums from the side. I came here using my subscribed topics.

Posted from PCWX using Pixel 4a

Encountered it too. For now what u can do is click on the bottom bar first icon, then click on home icon then will appear liao. Let me go fix this

BluePill

Master Member
Reaction score
The scrolling of iOS version is still weird
If scroll to the bottom and the page is loading while my finger is still holding on the screen, it will jump to the last post of the next page instead of the first post of the next page.

Loser

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Can ownself add gifs to the app's folder or not? The preloaded gifs so few not enough to express myself fully :(

Also, can add a way to refresh thread for new posts after reaching end of the thread or not? Now must exit thread and re-enter like very leceh. :(

edit: A couple of bugs:

1. Navigating by forum lists in the first tab does not load properly. Mostly led to blank pages instead of the selected sub-forum.

2. Navigating from reply notification cards under profile tab is buggy and does not load properly for some cards, again leading to a blank page. Sometimes an entirely different thread is loaded, and other times posts from 2 different threads are mixed together.

3. Live notifications received when app is in foreground are not reflected in the profile tab immediately, requires restarting the app to see in profile tab.

Last edited:

eggie011

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
PCWX keeps crashing and even reboots android (Xiaomi). Know of this issue?

Posted from PCWX using Redmi Note 7

TUV2008

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Anyone experiencing the post notification is turn off now and cannot turn on?

TUV2008

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Suddenly all my pager come back again after I kpkb here.... so fast it fix?

eggie011

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Suddenly all my pager come back again after I kpkb here.... so fast it fix?
There was an update yesterday. I just updated mine too, will monitor. Hope it fixes my problem.

kuma-mon

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
PCWX keeps crashing and even reboots android (Xiaomi). Know of this issue?

Perhaps you should let me know what version of the app you are using and what you did when the app crash. If you using older version, then you should update to latest version

Asphodeli

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
The app causes my phone to lag and lock up leh. Something to do with image downloaded I think

Sent from Xiaomi MI 9 LITE using GAGT

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.