SGD$5 Microsoft Office professional 2013!

LionPlushie

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
photo2-9_zpsb996acf1.jpg

photo1-9_zps2f9166f8.png

I was charged 6 times..but no receipt or confirmation email at all !

1 copy 2 dollars meh?

Nif1990

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
We’re having a problem processing this purchase. Either the bank won’t authorise this card or you’re trying to use a payment method we can’t accept. Please try again using a different credit card.

** la keep getting this msg

i think they fixed liao,
cause i tried to buy another key

thermie

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Thank you for your order

To access your Microsoft Store account, always use your Microsoft account, not an alias you may have created.

your receipt has been sent to ----------@hotmail.com, which includes your product key.

OKCATYEON

Banned
Reaction score
We’re having a problem processing this purchase. Either the bank won’t authorise this card or you’re trying to use a payment method we can’t accept. Please try again using a different credit card.

** la keep getting this msg

me too. use firefox then ok liao

cran87

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
"The newly unveiled productivity suite from Microsoft, Office 2013, won't be running on older operating systems like Windows XP and Vista it has been revealed. Office 2013 is said to be only compatible with PCs, laptops or tablets that are running on the latest version of Windows i.e. either Windows 7 or not yet released Windows 8. According to a systems requirements page for Microsoft for Office 2013 customer preview, the Office 2010 successor is only compatible with Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows Server 2008 R2 or Windows Server 2012. This was confirmed by a Microsoft spokesperson. Further the minimum requirements states that systems need to be equipped with at least a 1 GHz processor and should have 1 GB of RAM for 32-bit systems or 2 GB for 64-bit hardware. The minimum storage space that should be available is 3 GB along with a DirectX 10-compatible graphics card for users wanting hardware acceleration."

sauce: Microsoft Office 2013 Not Compatible With Windows XP, Vista - Slashdot

knn i on vista!

Luc777

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
"The newly unveiled productivity suite from Microsoft, Office 2013, won't be running on older operating systems like Windows XP and Vista it has been revealed. Office 2013 is said to be only compatible with PCs, laptops or tablets that are running on the latest version of Windows i.e. either Windows 7 or not yet released Windows 8. According to a systems requirements page for Microsoft for Office 2013 customer preview, the Office 2010 successor is only compatible with Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows Server 2008 R2 or Windows Server 2012. This was confirmed by a Microsoft spokesperson. Further the minimum requirements states that systems need to be equipped with at least a 1 GHz processor and should have 1 GB of RAM for 32-bit systems or 2 GB for 64-bit hardware. The minimum storage space that should be available is 3 GB along with a DirectX 10-compatible graphics card for users wanting hardware acceleration."

sauce: Microsoft Office 2013 Not Compatible With Windows XP, Vista - Slashdot

now moi on win7...still gotch win8 as backup in a thumbdrive frm the $18 sic last time... :s34:

storm913

Master Member
Reaction score
Anyone know what time deal end? Can use iPhone buy a not? Still outside. Thanks!

xtwis7

Arch-Supremacy Member
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
I lazy to keep trying the redeem online tab already. Just going to leave it as it is and check back again later.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.