The Official Xperia S thread

timberland

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
It says on my coupon to redeem the tags from Mar 28 onwards only .... its stated there .. urs isnt?

i collected already, thanks for the heads up @ Raggy ! :D

so which is nicole ? the taller or shorter one ? i dun seems to be able to beo which is blue eyes lol.

ragnarok95

Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator
Reaction score
Xperia Concept store COMING SOON at IMM, Bugis and Isetan Orchard?????

dammad

Master Member
Reaction score
a few issues, mainly hardware. first is the yellow patch on the screen. then is the viewing angle of the screen, cos I put my phone beside my bed as alarm clock, then lie down liao cannot see the time cos contrast too flat. then the 3 buttons at the bottom hard to tap also.
agree about the button. :o

Albedo

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Hello fellow Xperia S users,

Would like to check with you guys,

1) how come i on data, there will be a message to warn me of the charges, and when i off, something on the notification bar. How do i remove them permanently?

2) when i plug the phone into my laptop, i don't get to choose if i want to charge only or use as USB drive? And i can't seem to find anything on the phone to say i want to plug out?

Still getting use after two HTC phones...

TIA!

pker88

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Xperia Concept store COMING SOON at IMM, Bugis and Isetan Orchard?????

confirm?
orchard isetan was before long ago
but maybe bugis need its turn but make it a bigger store as now sony store just too small

pker88

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
My problem is the usb dust cover. When you closed it, dont feel like it is tightly closed.

well it the bearbug for those with caps
initially itooks nice
but after awhile
it become loose then it will looks bad

ragnarok95

Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator
Reaction score
confirm?
orchard isetan was before long ago
but maybe bugis need its turn but make it a bigger store as now sony store just too small

Nose know...moi ish ghost 6range website see wans...

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.