Login Register FAQ Mark Forums Read

The Official Xperia S thread

Like Tree954Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 12-03-2012, 07:50 PM   #3061

u just got it how long ago ?

I got it on sat. IT fair =)
Old 12-03-2012, 08:02 PM   #3062

wonder any bros here using asus router n56? i am able to see others wifi ssid but not mine unless i restart router... did a factory reset and reset 2x still no go...
fabian79 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2012, 08:04 PM   #3063
Arch-Supremacy Member

I got it on sat. IT fair =)
your battery haven't optimized yet la , give it a few days more, charge and discharge again
timberland is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2012, 08:12 PM   #3064
Arch-Supremacy Member

me ipad user... 5.3" too small i no lobang
Ipad not counted... coz u can't call...
theory_87 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2012, 08:21 PM   #3065

hey,

i realised the battery life sucks. provided that i only used whatsapp and facebook once in a while.

how many of you here agree with me?
Agree! Bad! So do we discharge as in let battery completely run out den charge again?
DoraemonBoi likes this.
PongRareRare is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2012, 09:28 PM   #3066

Agree! Bad! So do we discharge as in let battery completely run out den charge again?
I agree. battery life really jialat, not sure if its gonna be an ongoing problem or cus my phone still quite virgin. Already charge n discharge about 4 times liao still like dat. today left home at 9am fully charged, at abt 7pm battery totally flat liao. Another problem is the dust cover at the usb port. everytime i open gotta pry it open, damn scared it break
DoraemonBoi likes this.
lim peh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2012, 09:36 PM   #3067
Supremacy Member

I agree. battery life really jialat, not sure if its gonna be an ongoing problem or cus my phone still quite virgin. Already charge n discharge about 4 times liao still like dat. today left home at 9am fully charged, at abt 7pm battery totally flat liao. Another problem is the dust cover at the usb port. everytime i open gotta pry it open, damn scared it break
You can see the battery usage at settings/about phone/battery use. Learn to control your usage of apps, screen brightness, data & sync and you will see it will be as good as other android phones & fruit phone. If you use it heavily like a laptop, the battery will drain like laptop.
rssd21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2012, 09:43 PM   #3068

same same...sometime i feel like cutting off the cover
Old 12-03-2012, 09:45 PM   #3069
Supremacy Member

ytd i also got charged. today i on the phone at 7.30am. by the time 5.30pm, battery left around 11%. is this normal?

how do you seasoned battery?

for my case I unplug from charger 100% at around 7.20 am. leave home casual usage at work etc some phone calls. go home timing phone left around 50%.
Dixon. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2012, 09:50 PM   #3070
Arch-Supremacy Member

sometime is due to user lor
mine. x's already damn seasoned since 8 march
don't put aoo many widget
and network play a part too
ans brightness
and push data like email and facebook
pker88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2012, 09:59 PM   #3071
Supremacy Member

For me, I will get a mobile charger which can charge up to 2.1A so it charge faster than the Quick Charger which comes with the box.
Old 12-03-2012, 10:49 PM   #3072

It's the display eating up my batt.... What's the use of getting a smart phone when there's so many limitation? Brightness 5%, less widget, off GPS, of WiFi, off Bluetooth, dun synchronize +++++ might as well get use back my army non cam phone

Edit: all tat and the batt life still bad
Sony fake their specs alot... Batt, ram... Bravia engine off to save batt, camera see nth in bark room... Is it only my set or wat? Remember arc taking photo in a black box? My xperia s took nth in a black room.. ( Exmor R sensor)

Last edited by PongRareRare; 12-03-2012 at 10:56 PM..
PongRareRare is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2012, 10:56 PM   #3073
High Supremacy Member

Can the Xperia silence call by flipping the phone over? Very used to this feature on my N8 then noticed XS dun have... Or is there an app for that? If so, what app? XD
I don't quite get what you mean, so I'm trying to provide you with 2 possible solutions:

- If you mean you wanna off the ringer instead of rejecting an incoming call, you can just press the volume button once.

- If you mean turn it off ringer, you can either do it via widget or lock mode.

Hope this is what you are seeking +_+
Old 12-03-2012, 10:57 PM   #3074
Arch-Supremacy Member

For me, I will get a mobile charger which can charge up to 2.1A so it charge faster than the Quick Charger which comes with the box.
wah lan eh, carlover76 why u got so many SE phones ?
timberland is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2012, 10:58 PM   #3075
High Supremacy Member

This morning dropped xs on ground, 0% damage on phone(exterior and system) except a scratch found on the screen protector that came along wit the phone.. now must faster get a casing for my phone.. >_<
I'm pretty scared about dropping it, and it splits into 3 obvious parts (excluding the back cover) >.<
DoraemonBoi likes this.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.