LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 30-04-2012, 11:09 PM   #5326
Banned

weird.. selected phone huh...
kiroro1986 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-04-2012, 11:10 PM   #5327
Supremacy Member

where is the draft folder?
i cant save a text as draft, can anyone help?
I don't see that folder either
anpanbun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-04-2012, 11:16 PM   #5328

where is the draft folder?
i cant save a text as draft, can anyone help?
From what i know there isnt a draft folder. If u type ur msg and go to another page without sending, it will be saved as draft. When u open that conversation again, the text which is saved as draft will be at the place where u always type ur msg.

Hope its clear >.<
littlehitsuji is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-04-2012, 11:27 PM   #5329
Supremacy Member

I don't see that folder either
From what i know there isnt a draft folder. If u type ur msg and go to another page without sending, it will be saved as draft. When u open that conversation again, the text which is saved as draft will be at the place where u always type ur msg.

Hope its clear >.<
can we save more than one draft? i was texting halfway and had to close the app, then when i open the app again, it is where I left off, not in any folder
another thing is, i see "1 new message" on the LS but when i check the inbox, there's no unread message zzz
teh__o is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-04-2012, 11:45 PM   #5330

Yellow Tint Turnaround time...

I called recently and was told to wait for one month...looks like can send in now based on the feedback here...

Did they repair or replace?

Thanks !
Finally made my way to J8 Sony repair centre. I posted the above on 19th April, and today, they told me have to wait 1 to 2 months for the screen replacement.

Then, I have to give them my name and phone number which they key into their "call register" so that they will call when the screen replacement arrives.

I seriously doubt it because the previous time when I send my phone for repair, they didn't call me when it's ready.

Oh..they also told me when the screen replacement arrives, the phone will be sent in for another 3 days. They can't do it on the spot.

This is what you get for being an early adopter...Next time must remind myself to wait....
ricklow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-04-2012, 11:52 PM   #5331

My advise now is, until stocks are confirmed, do not send in now. The reason they told you 1 to 2 months might be due to the fact the number of new lcd panel ordered is lesser than those need to be replace. Hence, those already in Q will get it first when the LCD panels arrive. So once you are out of the Q, u need to wait for the next batch.

I believe the new supplier can't produce the lcd panel fast enough. And this issue might be across all other models like XU, XP hence i believe that's why they are delayed. JUst my guessing.
ricklow likes this.
ragnarok95 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-04-2012, 11:55 PM   #5332

can we save more than one draft? i was texting halfway and had to close the app, then when i open the app again, it is where I left off, not in any folder
another thing is, i see "1 new message" on the LS but when i check the inbox, there's no unread message zzz
Are you referring to SMS? If you're typing halfway, Click at the "Back" key to return to the main messaging screen and you'd see the message as follows:

John Dole
Draft: Test

When you open the sms again, it will continue from where you have stopped typing.
ricklow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2012, 03:21 AM   #5333

Only can have 1 draft per conversation. Ya, it will be at where u left off and not in any other folder.

What is LS?
Old 01-05-2012, 03:32 AM   #5334
Supremacy Member

What is LS?
Either lao sia or lockscreen.
hush66 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2012, 07:13 AM   #5335

Finally made my way to J8 Sony repair centre. I posted the above on 19th April, and today, they told me have to wait 1 to 2 months for the screen replacement.

Then, I have to give them my name and phone number which they key into their "call register" so that they will call when the screen replacement arrives.

I seriously doubt it because the previous time when I send my phone for repair, they didn't call me when it's ready.

Oh..they also told me when the screen replacement arrives, the phone will be sent in for another 3 days. They can't do it on the spot.

This is what you get for being an early adopter...Next time must remind myself to wait....
they call me when my hp is ready. they register u is alright as they dont want your hp to be hold for so long due to shortage of part. 3 days is normal as they dont have enough manpower for so many hp. i also feel early adopter will face issues.
ricklow likes this.
SeanPC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2012, 07:14 AM   #5336

my guess is left side.
Old 01-05-2012, 09:40 AM   #5337

And what is lao sia? leak sound?

Teh o, did a test on my msg. After i read the msg and went to homepage, there was still an unread msg notification. Had to go to the msg app before it went off. Urs the same?
Old 01-05-2012, 09:44 AM   #5338
Arch-Supremacy Member

The wait is crazy man. Think maybe 2 months later then go and change. At the same time, maybe try borrow a S4 earpiece to crack the cover and have them Makeover for that
Igene is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2012, 09:50 AM   #5339

You can crack the top with bascially any headphone. Dun just single out the S4 dude.
ragnarok95 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2012, 10:02 AM   #5340

u dont try ur luck. physical damage is not under warranty. they will replace for u foc is out of good will.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.