Like Tree95Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 09-08-2017, 07:15 PM   #46
Supremacy Member

Hahaha bro rss
Ya I have no issue with bezel it helps on gaming too
But if Apple go bezel less I. Fine with it as I always use. Case

No need to explain.

Some of these people are sheeps that follow other brands and simply picking problem with the phone design.

When did you see fruity phone user complain about bezels?
kenchi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2017, 09:41 PM   #47
Supremacy Member

Hahaha bro rss
Ya I have no issue with bezel it helps on gaming too
But if Apple go bezel less I. Fine with it as I always use. Case

It is quite difficult for them to go that route, many users are accustomed to IOS and the familiarity of each new generation of the phone.

The home button is taking a big space on fruity phone, unless they want to shrink the button or remove it.
rssd21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2017, 09:51 PM   #48
High Supremacy Member

It is quite difficult for them to go that route, many users are accustomed to IOS and the familiarity of each new generation of the phone.

The home button is taking a big space on fruity phone, unless they want to shrink the button or remove it.
Apple will be removing the physical home button on the iPhone X, replacing it with a virtual home button instead.

But there will still be the traditional iPhone 7s and 7s Plus with a physical home button.
amazingone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2017, 09:52 PM   #49
High Supremacy Member

No need to explain.

Some of these people are sheeps that follow other brands and simply picking problem with the phone design.

because people see almost all Android are going the route of no bezel design so they demand all Android OEM to follow the same..
Old 10-08-2017, 02:47 AM   #50

No need to explain.

bezels are unsightly. the lack of bezel also mean a bigger screen or a even smaller phone. its not being a sheep for wanting a better design.

if any company does a 4.7inch screen phone with exact spec as the sony but smaller, i definitely support them.
Donten is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2017, 12:29 PM   #51
Supremacy Member

Ya unkess put behind or inbuilt into screen or use Xperia method on the side is quite nice too

kenchi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2017, 06:32 PM   #52

The leaked image of the rumoured XZ1 is kinda disappointing.
The design look almost identical to my current XZ and the bezel gtg.
DoraemonBoi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2017, 09:01 PM   #53
Supremacy Member

bezels are unsightly. the lack of bezel also mean a bigger screen or a even smaller phone. its not being a sheep for wanting a better design.

if any company does a 4.7inch screen phone with exact spec as the sony but smaller, i definitely support them.
I respect your opinion.

But i prefer bezels with bigger and quality speakers, better placement of the front camera and other sensors.

I think smaller bezels looks weird. Never understand how a lot of people like smaller bezels so I think they are like sheeps all using same phone. Haha
Old 11-08-2017, 09:02 PM   #54
Supremacy Member

Apple will be removing the physical home button on the iPhone X, replacing it with a virtual home button instead.

But there will still be the traditional iPhone 7s and 7s Plus with a physical home button.
You think they can finally overhaul the whole design, I think it does not sound fruity to me.
Old 16-08-2017, 12:43 PM   #55
High Supremacy Member

Sony Xperia XZ1

s:
http://sonyxperiaailesi.com/karsiniz...iaailesi-ozel/

Overall design is still similar to the Xperia XZ/XZs, but there's no plastic strip at the bottom of the back cover now as the antenna has been relegated to the sides(the u-shaped antenna bands).
The NFC chip has also moved to the back too at the camera flash cutout, no longer at the front~

Posted with 可惜世界不及你好 via PCWX
Old 16-08-2017, 05:42 PM   #56

Sony Xperia XZ1

s:
http://sonyxperiaailesi.com/karsiniz...iaailesi-ozel/

Overall design is still similar to the Xperia XZ/XZs, but there's no plastic strip at the bottom of the back cover now as the antenna has been relegated to the sides(the u-shaped antenna bands).
The NFC chip has also moved to the back too at the camera flash cutout, no longer at the front~

The back looks good. Not so much for the front...
DoraemonBoi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-08-2017, 06:52 PM   #57
Master Member

Looks very slim. More interested in the compact though. So far not much leaks on that.

Alexz_Hong is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-08-2017, 08:17 PM   #58
Master Member

i'm getting bored of the design to be honest. like not much change from my current z5.

was expecting something more refreshing
maumu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-08-2017, 08:26 PM   #59
High Supremacy Member

There's rumors that Sony will be going for edgeless screen design next year with OLED, maybe it will be on the Xperia XZ2 haha

Old 16-08-2017, 08:35 PM   #60
Supremacy Member

i'm getting bored of the design to be honest. like not much change from my current z5.

was expecting something more refreshing
They only have more changes to design when they were Sony Ericsson back then.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.