Sony Xperia XA Ultra

freedom-strike

Reaction score
Smartphones nowadays, all copy iPhone back cover cannot remove should anything go wrong with the battery.

rssd21

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Smartphones nowadays, all copy iPhone back cover cannot remove should anything go wrong with the battery.

Sony made non-removable battery for waterproof qualities.

Their waterproof phones goes a long way in Japan before ifruit.

mcylo

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Got this phone but having problem with the small internal storage after update. Can't install anything at all. How to survived with this phone?

That's why I ditch this phone and get Xiaomi instead. I initially thou can install app on sad card but Sony locked that feature. So this is basically a crap phone. Low memory u can do much.

racer46maut

Reaction score
That's why I ditch this phone and get Xiaomi instead. I initially thou can install app on sad card but Sony locked that feature. So this is basically a crap phone. Low memory u can do much.

I'm able to transfer apps to SD card after the latest update..:s12:

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.