Sony Xperia Z3 Compact (NO WTS/WTB)

OmegaSupreme

Master Member
Reaction score
oic...Actually i wanna try rooting on my old samsung s3 but i lost it, so no chance. Maybe i try rooting my z3 compact when the warranty over.:s13:

can un-root 1 mah

current got some issues tat'z y looking forward to newer ver for bug fixes

kingsfall

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Just unlock only. No point having a unrooted Android phone. Might as well get a iPhone. Xposed ftw

hush66

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Just unlock only. No point having a unrooted Android phone. Might as well get a iPhone. Xposed ftw

There are lots that you can still do with locked but rooted phone, including Xposed. I used to unlock my bootloader as soon as I got my Xperia, but after a while, custom kernels lost their appeal and I stuck to locked bootloaders.

Last edited:

siewsphone

Reaction score
Anyone facing problem with your rear leans? My photos start getting foggy and the lens looks like got stains on it which cannot been removed

3xistence

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
my phone suddenly auto shutdown today cant be switch on. brought to service center and was told that they need 5-7 days to repair :(

Ralphel

Master Member
Reaction score

3xistence

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
You got try "power+up vol" button combo?

got. tried the yellow reset button too. both methods doesn't work.

The phone didnt came in contact with water nor dropped before. It just suddenly auto shut off and cant switch on anymore.

OmegaSupreme

Master Member
Reaction score
Yellow reset button ? Where is it on the phone ?

got. tried the yellow reset button too. both methods doesn't work.

The phone didnt came in contact with water nor dropped before. It just suddenly auto shut off and cant switch on anymore.

Ralphel

Master Member
Reaction score
Yellow reset button ? Where is it on the phone ?
reset-button-xperia-z3-compact.jpg

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.