Sony Xperia Z3 Tablet Compact

chengsun

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Then look at the white stick on the side of the box, you will see the IMEI Number there.

this is what on my box:
lDLoi4z.jpg

Last edited:

hush66

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
this is what on my box:
IMG_0534.jpg

Picture so small. :s22::s22:

Isn't there some sticker on one of the sides of the box that says "IMEI: xxxxx", where xxxx would be your IMEI number? Or maybe the sticker is inside your box.

Edit: I think that "IDID" number is your IMEI. It should be a 15-digit number. At times, your IMEI number might not be registered in their system yet, so you may have to wait for a few days. Or you can call them and ask them to register in their system.

Last edited:

chengsun

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Picture so small. :s22::s22:

Isn't there some sticker on one of the sides of the box that says "IMEI: xxxxx", where xxxx would be your IMEI number? Or maybe the sticker is inside your box.

paiseh, used lousy hosting.

changed

no, this is the 2 stickers that on the box

chengsun

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Good, glad that you finally got your tablet registered. =:p

thanks. very happy with this tablet, replacement for my failing nexus 7 2013. got a scare when I played a mkv file though, coz no sound. later on used BS Player to play, OK now.

OnLyOnE

Reaction score
thanks. very happy with this tablet, replacement for my failing nexus 7 2013. got a scare when I played a mkv file though, coz no sound. later on used BS Player to play, OK now.

If you are using MX Player, you would need a custom codec plugin. Long story short, MX player developer didnt want to pay premium for a codec, hence, they excluded it since forgot which version after. So, in order for your MX player to work like before and play ALL files, you would need this custom codec plug in.

chengsun

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
If you are using MX Player, you would need a custom codec plugin. Long story short, MX player developer didnt want to pay premium for a codec, hence, they excluded it since forgot which version after. So, in order for your MX player to work like before and play ALL files, you would need this custom codec plug in.

not using MX player, but the stock sony app, Movies

spiez1

Reaction score
Guys if u swim with ur tablet make syre to rinse the earphone socket. Mine got green substance i had to remove so my earpiece will work

chengsun

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
This tablet got wireless charging function or not? I feel that I open up the cover too often (to charge and transfer data), a bit afraid that it will spoil soon due to wear and tear.

Omnia1

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
This tablet got wireless charging function or not? I feel that I open up the cover too often (to charge and transfer data), a bit afraid that it will spoil soon due to wear and tear.
Nope. No wireless charging built in. However, you can get a third party magnetic charging cable (or use a dock) and you won't have to open the USB port flap so often.

Sent from Sony SGP621 using GAGT

bigbadber

Banned
Reaction score
Hi,

Im interested in getting the Z3 tablet.

Can you guys advise me where to get other than from Sony shops?

name me a few places please? I've totally no idea.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.