Sony Xperia Z4 tablet

aqf

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
eaa6eb76-7687-4d9c-869e-2d31ec131f1e22930270.jpg

Collected my new toy and pasted tempered glass from mobilelite!

Sent from Sony D6653 using GAGT

GavinD01

Reaction score
Where can you buy the z4 tablet in Singapore?And what is the price for the wifi only tablet?

yhw22

Master Member
Reaction score
I actually saw a YouTube video showing an illustration of micorsoft excel, it shows the person uses a mouse to navigate. Wonder how it can be done....

Just connect using bluetooth mouse. Or using OTG convertor. Which also can be connected to your USB keyboard too.

mqz512

Master Member
Reaction score
anyone has good recommendation for bluetooth keyboard and mouse?
looks like it is difficult to find a BT keyboard that comes with a touchpad.

teoph04

Reaction score
This is the first time that I actually bought a tablet, so wanna ask all the bros here, whats the purpose of you buying a tablet? Gaming, watching of movies, work?

Just curious.

Last edited:
Reaction score
This is the first time that I actually bought a tablet, so wanna ask all the bros here, whats the purpose of you buying a tablet? Gaming, watching of movies, work?

Just curious.
Same as me, I bought it as a laptop replacement, beo news when I wake up or check personal emails.

I only game on my phone or psv. videos nope cuz the experience is not as good as watching at home.

Sent from a poor fugly buibui loser using GAGT

aang1971

Banned
Reaction score
Any heavy users face overheating issues or have they table caught fire?

I wanted to buy but reports of delayed release in Japn, USA and Europe, that is being attributed to overheating issues, worry me

teoph04

Reaction score

I wanted to buy but reports of delayed release in Japn, USA and Europe, that is being attributed to overheating issues, worry me

My device just get warm which is normal like many electronic devices. No big issue for me too.

teoph04

Reaction score
Can any Bro here advise on how to disable vibration when I received apps notification.

Thank you

rssd21

Supremacy Member
Reaction score

Overheating is overrated and exaggerated.

The tablet is so big to worry about heat than phones.

And what temperature do we consider as overheat?

Reaction score

How heavy usage u can use ur tablet sia? The most u r using it to record 2k videos which u dun really need to due to the crappy lens.

Sent from a poor fugly buibui loser using GAGT

aqf

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
If too hot you can always bring your Z4 tablet for a swim :D:D. Which other tablet can do that :s13:...

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.