HWZ Forums

Login Register FAQ Mark Forums Read

Xperia Z Ultra

Like Tree953Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 08-11-2013, 05:22 AM   #3706

how u register with an au account? i tried mine,keeps telling me there is no promotion.
I lived in Melbourne for years and previously registered an AU account on my PS3. Log-in details were the same.

I think the promo is being rolled out to Singapore so just use a Singapore account perhaps?
shawn_low is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2013, 09:11 PM   #3707
Supremacy Member

For Xperia Z Ultra owners. Sony will be launching the ES22 Stylus for your usage.

Sony to launch ES22 Stylus for Xperia Z Ultra | Xperia Blog
Old 08-11-2013, 09:36 PM   #3708
Master Member

how u register with an au account? i tried mine,keeps telling me there is no promotion.
same here. happening to both my Xperia Z Ultra and Z1.
Sianalogy.
Old 09-11-2013, 05:33 AM   #3709

Got my genuine S4 2.1a charger.

Completely solved my slow charge, getting roughly 1% per minute. Thanks all bro's for help!
Teng Zai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2013, 03:06 PM   #3710

(Sorry off topic)
my mum's LG has soft mic issue. the other party always cannot hear her but she can hear them loudly.

I went back to Singtel, sadly its after 7 days (8th day to be precise), they also push me back to LG as their policy is only 1st 7days.

So LL went to LG service center (at Labrador!) initial check they guy keep saying ok, its like that, no prob

i insisted on, then the technician came out, did a quick test, says its alittle soft. ask if i wan to send in to investigate. i said ok. to my surprise, they say can collect within 2hrs.

So i went shopping, lunch and came back. You know whats the fault? Mis-aligned mic. After re-align, its ok.

I suggest u send in for a check...
LG service is really gd compared to e rest, cracked my wife black G pro lcd, they gimme 10% discount and they took less den an hr to replace it, on top of dat, free parking....
keltai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2013, 04:57 PM   #3711
Supremacy Member

LG service is really gd compared to e rest, cracked my wife black G pro lcd, they gimme 10% discount and they took less den an hr to replace it, on top of dat, free parking....
Maybe you should quote this in LG forum.
rssd21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2013, 09:06 AM   #3712
Master Member

guys, under battery usage, do you see mediaserver upon playing music/video or even notification sound?
it can occupy as high as 70% with the screen off. anyone?
jazzman80 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2013, 09:29 AM   #3713
Banned

Thats because hardly anyone buys a 'washing machine' so their service center is very free..

Its the same for many companies.. when they are small, they are good.. then the customer base grows, they tend to go bad..
keltai likes this.
arcanehacker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2013, 07:05 AM   #3714

same here. happening to both my Xperia Z Ultra and Z1.
Sianalogy.
Try installing this Privilege Movies app: https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...rivilegemovies

Also, do you have the Xperia Privilege app?
Old 11-11-2013, 07:30 AM   #3715
Supremacy Member

It says privilege movies no available in your country....

Last edited by simcher; 11-11-2013 at 11:13 AM..
simcher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2013, 10:00 AM   #3716

guys, under battery usage, do you see mediaserver upon playing music/video or even notification sound?
it can occupy as high as 70% with the screen off. anyone?
this happens if u did recently did a software update , or put a new memory card or just loaded a lot of songs , it takes about 2-3 days to scan all your media which is why you are seeing the media server process runing in the backgroud
anirudhks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2013, 06:27 PM   #3717
Master Member

my phone was running for 6 days without shutting down. the mediaserver issue came that was why I reset it. but problem persist even now.normally screen comes on top. cannot be scanning all the media for few days ,too long. 2 or 3 mins is fine.
jazzman80 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2013, 05:29 AM   #3718

Still has phantom button press issues after update!

Anyone still encountering phantom presses on their device?

Every few days, my screen will go haywire. The screen will keep jumping between the one where you pinch with four fingers and back to home screen. I then need to press the power button to put it to sleep before it recovers.

Very annoying. Touchscreen sensitivity isn't 100% accurate either. Recently, my camera app had issues with the shutter button. I have to close and reopen the camera app in order to take pics. This all happened overseas in a cold country (-3 to 0 degrees) so wonder if the weather is the cause.
Old 12-11-2013, 11:32 AM   #3719

Anyone still encountering phantom presses on their device?

Every few days, my screen will go haywire. The screen will keep jumping between the one where you pinch with four fingers and back to home screen. I then need to press the power button to put it to sleep before it recovers.

Very annoying. Touchscreen sensitivity isn't 100% accurate either. Recently, my camera app had issues with the shutter button. I have to close and reopen the camera app in order to take pics. This all happened overseas in a cold country (-3 to 0 degrees) so wonder if the weather is the cause.
My advice is to bring to bishan, my colleague also mention the phone having phantom touches from time to time. Send in the svc centre, but remember to back up using the backup & restore app!
saebino is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-11-2013, 08:08 AM   #3720
Master Member

Try installing this Privilege Movies app: https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...rivilegemovies

Also, do you have the Xperia Privilege app?
I had the xperia privilge on my XZU.
however, the privilge moviesnot available in SG....though in the description of the app, it is suppprted???
kyleongwl is offline   Reply With Quote
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.