HgfgSx5.jpg

CZSnZGm.jpg

hFDcaES.jpg

v0LZ3Y3.jpg

M3m5rP9.jpg

SIX1qHN.jpg

hqkRvtA.jpg

Edited the main post with some pics.
I know I'm too late lol but at least the phone not out yet.

p00p00

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Dunno will kena trouble if i hold the chrome phone in my hand when taking escalator behind a charbo anot :crazy:

shager

Master Member
Reaction score
Dunno will kena trouble if i hold the chrome phone in my hand when taking escalator behind a charbo anot :crazy:

Definitely if you are holding the phone so low, that it's obvious what your intentions are, otherwise no.😄

year2013

Master Member
Reaction score
I hope Sony releases the Z5 Premium in the first half of November. Need to decide next phones, not much impressed with Z5 reviews.

GOOD STUFF
Brilliant camera quality
Very good battery life
Elegant, waterproof design

BAD STUFF
Slow and stuttery user experience
Glass back is fragile
Fingerprint sensor is inconsistent
Display is just okay

Last edited:

garychengjw

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score

spiez1

Reaction score
Z5p vs nexus 6p

http://neurogadget.com/2015/10/18/sony-xperia-z5-premium-vs-huawei-nexus-6p-the-premium-phablets-comparison/17824

jackycar

Master Member
Reaction score
With our slow 4G? Nah, not really a concern at all.

U think our 4g is slow? Have u been to the countries around SG to try out their 4g? PH I'm happy to get 4 or 5mbps. MY maybe 2 to 3mbps. ID forget it lol

Even in jp, US and kr our lte kicks their butt. SG has one of the fastest LTE speeds in the world from my experience of traveling.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.