*Official* Forex Trading thread. (DYODD advised) - Part 2

blurinvestor

Reaction score
I don’t have any knowledge about forex, am I suitable to give it a try?

Let say I need heart surgery, someone came up to me and told me, I don't have any medical knowledge, can I give it a try?
What do you think my answer will be?

It take 3 - 5 years of studies for them just to become houseman.
It take 3 - 5 years of studies for one to become a lawyer, teacher, mechanic, engineer and TRADER.

It take continuous life-long learning to become a proficient doctor, lawyer and TRADER.

btw, many after 3 - 5 years of studies might find themselves not suitable for the job. This is reality. Passion before and after studies is the key. Any one of these fizzled is end games.

edwardZ

Reaction score
I don’t have any knowledge about forex, am I suitable to give it a try?

everyone is suitable to try and find out if they can survive it or not

why not open a demo account and try for 2 weeks...then hop onto real account mode with small sum like 1k and only open smallest position sizes/entries for next 2-3months...you will get a glimpse of your answer by then

Mr.Canberra

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
keverus is masquerading as edwardZ.

I advise FCS to stop making xenophobic remarks all over this forum and stick to making trading calls.

If you want to MAKE SINGAPORE GREATER please take it out on the voting box during the next GE to reject FT policies! :s13:

Last edited:

bigrooster

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
For IC Markets users, due to Aussie regulatory changes, they cannot service overseas clients under ICM AU anymore and will be migrating oversea user accounts to their Seychelles :)eek:) entity.

Not sure if other Aussie FX brokers like Pepperstone will be following suit.

Mr.Canberra

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Thread dead?

No more snake oil salesmen? Their accounts burst due to shorting the USD as Fed raise interest rates hastily in 2023?

Mr.Canberra

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
No more.loopholenfor him to register new account

FCS the legend. RIP!

FRg0unV.gif

Last edited:
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.