*Official* General Market Chit Chat Thread - Part 2

OngHuatHuat

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Feel so good that some horse back cannon big fairy missing the boat again! :)

Kinetic88

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Feel so good that some horse back cannon big fairy missing the boat again! :)

unker had posted numeric times that when the share price dropped, SSI warriors will claim "war chest ready to deploy" but mostly NATO and later when price shoot up, "boat left without me" posts appeared here again.:s8:

Genosis

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
unker had posted numeric times that when the share price dropped, SSI warriors will claim "war chest ready to deploy" but mostly NATO and later when price shoot up, "boat left without me" posts appeared here again.:s8:

Luckily I oredi deployed some assets into the warzone......time to chiong Godzilla liao :s12:

image.gif

OngHuatHuat

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Dunno. :)

I am still building up my dividend portfolio. Hopefully there is a big correction coming so I can deploy the rest of my bullets. To build this, I already tried my best. Give myself around 2-3 years to achieve a truly sustainable properties and stock portfolio.

Big tank incoming. :)

time to take a break in order to cxg ?

Takodoro

Reaction score

I am still building up my dividend portfolio. Hopefully there is a big correction coming so I can deploy the rest of my bullets. To build this, I already tried my best. Give myself around 2-3 years to achieve a truly sustainable properties and stock portfolio.

Mind sharing :D

How is your leverage now? Managed to cope?

lockks

Supremacy Member
Reaction score

tank? u know sg market is overdue for a rise.

TheIntelligentInvestor

Reaction score
cool
if you want to sell it after it is done, let me know.
book depository has it at 18 bucks or so but i have too many books around and can wait.

Sorry bro, unlikely i will let go of the book. Can borrow the audiobook from NLB, good to listen while driving to work.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.