HWZ Forums

Login Register FAQ Mark Forums Read

*OFFICIAL* Standard Chartered Bank Online Equities Trading

Like Tree936Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 12-01-2019, 02:53 PM   #4591
Supremacy Member

just starting to get into investing, want to check, if i got sg stocks in dbs vickers, can this be sold on stan chart platform? or must do the transfer.
if you just started, what made you change your mind to want to change brokers so fast?
limster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2019, 03:33 PM   #4592

if you just started, what made you change your mind to want to change brokers so fast?
oh no, I haven't buy yet. still in the process of setting up the accounts, wondering if it can be done.

based on the fees, its better to use vickers for long term sg stocks and stanchart for perhaps short team sg stocks and us markets. wondering if the stocks would be interchangeable between platforms.
queerquirks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 01:21 AM   #4593

how will sc charge fall-below $5 if i transfer out the 1k minimum?
Ya what will happen if my balance is 0$ in my bonus saver. How will they charge the fall below fee?
dllmhkc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 07:09 AM   #4594
Supremacy Member

It will be good and efficient to read through all the sexperts who had lost and advice over the mmonths and years !

Good luck
oh no, I haven't buy yet. still in the process of setting up the accounts, wondering if it can be done.

based on the fees, its better to use vickers for long term sg stocks and stanchart for perhaps short team sg stocks and us markets. wondering if the stocks would be interchangeable between platforms.
endlssorrow is online now   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 07:10 AM   #4595
Supremacy Member

Show the picture to verify first
Hi guys, I just signed up for SC Priority Banking, but I only have 62k worth of equities and 138k worth of cash. I just wanted to take advantage of the lower trading fees so I signed up. But the problem is that it seems I won't be buying in soon. So I am just wondering what can I do with the 138k worth of cash?

Should I put in fixed D? Bonds? or some kind of dividend stock?

Anyway, how do I utilize the free airport passes? Nobody contacted me yet, despite me verifying that I have been awarded priority status already.
endlssorrow is online now   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 09:11 AM   #4596
Honorary Member

Show the picture to verify first
Faster put wif Maybank liao. 1.9% pa this month, 2% next month. No lock in
addict951 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Today, 02:22 PM   #4597
Master Member

does stand chart selling get some sort of lesser priority?

i've been trying to sell a stock the same price that it's trading at, put my order in first thing in the morning everyday. past 3 days have not even been filled.

is it because there is not much volume? or am i just suay ah?
bjornng is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Today, 03:17 PM   #4598
Supremacy Member

I thought SCB is still cheaper than DBS Vickers for SGX?
xRenol is offline   Reply With Quote
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.