Senior Mentor
Reaction score
from Lim & Tan

LktRSQ1.png

Newbyib

Reaction score
Sian..all rising back

Sent from Stamford Bridge using GAGT
This is a market more for swing trading. Not for Long term position play and index etf. The macro risk premium play on the index is more or less gone.

Last edited:

paladin

Master Member
Reaction score
If you are handsome or funny, you would attract the gals. If you are handsome but not funny, you would still attract the gals. If you are not handsome but funny, you can still attract some gals. But if you are neither... sorry vezel, you really need that thread. :D

Just need to be rich and generous la.....sure attract many gals.

paladin

Master Member
Reaction score
Who wanted to short FB shares? It is up by 5% today.

Suggest dun try unless really short term.

While advertising revenue will drop, new users and use time sure increase during time of lockdown and I am sure WhatsApp for business had a huge jump in revenue for businesses to advertise and promote to their customers during lockdowns.

E.g the gov.sg is using WhatsApp for business to communicate daily new cases

Just to add, a lot of groceries like seafood delivery are advertised using Facebook too.....

revhappy

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Suggest dun try unless really short term.

While advertising revenue will drop, new users and use time sure increase during time of lockdown and I am sure WhatsApp for business had a huge jump in revenue for businesses to advertise and promote to their customers during lockdowns.

E.g the gov.sg is using WhatsApp for business to communicate daily new cases

Just to add, a lot of groceries like seafood delivery are advertised using Facebook too.....

Yeah, yesterday when FB was falling, it looked like it will get hit by the bears. But the US markets bears better not be too adventurous.

NewInvestor

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Dangerous to short such stocks.

Should target those without earnings.

I agree. I m long FB n other tech stocks. Tech use is growing rapidly....the lockdown just speeded up the tech acceptance. FB is up nearly 7% today....

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.