Not open for further replies.

commie_rick

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Wow bloodbath in US markets last night! :s13:

AMDK si lang = dai ji dua tiao
支那人 si lang = ling bor kia eh dai ji :s13:

Hard truths! :s22:

snp500 was low but not that low to be blood bath.
i bought cspx at 334$ last week. yesterday i bought more at $322. feels so good

kkcheng77

Reaction score
Now is global transmission mah so will indirectly affect Singapore. Seems like no effect, haha. Strange market.

Maybe Singapore's gold standard of epidemic control paid off? Convinced some fund managers to move funds into SG?

Merg91

Master Member
Reaction score
Yesterday STI must have already priced in Dow Jones 1k drop.

Definitely many sti stocks were worse off 2 weeks ago.

Now is global transmission mah so will indirectly affect Singapore. Seems like no effect, haha. Strange market.

weng0202

Master Member
Reaction score
Yesterday STI must have already priced in Dow Jones 1k drop.

Definitely many sti stocks were worse off 2 weeks ago.

Now prices neither here nor there, looks like have to wait a while before it goes down again.

coolhead

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
s&p futures from 0.9x% to 0.37% now.... dunno will turn negative later or not... pretty rare if it does.

Posted from PCWX using Redmi K20 Pro

coolhead

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
seriously? snp futures 0.1%? another red day coming?

DukeCS33

Reaction score
they got earnings??? pluck from air ah? i mean pluck from vacuum?

It does not matter - this stock has been cornered... its daily average is multiples of its free float and its total sales revenue. No amount of TA / FA / VSA is going to give you the edge unless you are amongst the syndicate that controls the stock. Last night was supposed to be a down day from both a TA and VSA perspective but it was manipulated higher. No need to talk about FA when a stock has volume turnover exceeding its revenues :s13:

Majestic12

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Capital flows trump value investing, don’t stand in front of a high speed freight train. Covid 19 was a black swan and we are seeing how complacent investors were.

coolhead

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Capital flows trump value investing, don*********t stand in front of a high speed freight train. Covid 19 was a black swan and we are seeing how complacent investors were.

I'm happy to hear that.

DukeCS33

Reaction score
seriously? snp futures 0.1%? another red day coming?

The major exchanges across Europe are in the Red. I thought we may get a technical rebound but it looks like the market is still getting bearish and not at all comfortable on the virus front. The dip buyers may be caught if we have another major sell off tonight. Trade with care. As for dip buyers, I would suggest that they mark the current level and not buy. When the selling has exhausted, remember the level you marked and buy as the market turns up. This may be easier on your mental well being if you do not have the stomach for volatility.

ranchfarm

Reaction score
China and US are huge economy few can do without.
South Korea? Iran? Italy? Few care.

COVID-19 is not of higher mortality than flu.
Recent US seasonal flu already killed 14k and including almost 100 kids.

I think Italy was a big thing because the ang mohs had been thinking coronavirus only spread widely among asians, then suddenly it started spreading among the Italians and even killed some of them. Suddenly they realized it's not a virus that only affects the other side of the world.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.