Any TA expert here?

terryhoho

Reaction score
Do u play illiquid stocks?
Do u play sg stocks or USA stocks?
Sg stocks commissions so high.

Reaction score
One of the important structure of TA is volume. Volume analysis to see where are the smart monies. :o

TA is the foot print of smart monies, only fools who don't understand will say that TA does not work. :o

ginza7

Reaction score
There are illiquid stocks in every market, bro. Just have to avoid them and with the right setup, you can still make money on other stocks. Use a brokerage with a custodian account if you find that commissions are high. There are a few around. Personally, I would recommend SCB. No vested interest in SCB, just sharing something good.

Sinkie

Greater Supremacy Member
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
There are illiquid stocks in every market, bro. Just have to avoid them and with the right setup, you can still make money on other stocks. Use a brokerage with a custodian account if you find that commissions are high. There are a few around. Personally, I would recommend SCB. No vested interest in SCB, just sharing something good.

If right setup cannot lose money?

Kinetic88

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score

when did chiu ever hear SSI warriors lost money in trading ? :s8:

just take a look at their portfolio posted in SGXCafe, always see +xxx% everyday even market was down.

And mind chiu, their portfolio ish not karchant putek type hor, minimum ish few hundred thousand $$$ one.

awful999

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
when did chiu ever hear SSI warriors lost money in trading ? :s8:

just take a look at their portfolio posted in SGXCafe, always see +xxx% everyday even market was down.

And mind chiu, their portfolio ish not karchant putek type hor, minimum ish few hundred thousand $$$ one.

I did leh, last week one trade i lost 10% of my profit since last Nov :s22:

winorlose

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
surprised THE LEGEND not in thread yet.

Just wait

SUPREMACYFOREXCHARTINGEXPERT

ginza7

Reaction score

LOL, I would be the first to kowtow at the feet of the person who has such a setup to take me as a disciple. Some setups have a better percentage than others in a certain type of market, that was what I meant. But it is not wrong to say that with a backtested setup which has an edge over a large number of trades, one will not lose money in the long run.

Last edited:

alexchia01

Reaction score
Do u play illiquid stocks?
Do u play sg stocks or USA stocks?
Sg stocks commissions so high.

Trading must have liquidity. If there is no liquidity, better don't touch.

Stocks is a lousy product for trading, but a good product for investing. It depends on what you are doing. SG or US stocks doesn't matter, as long as it has good fundamental.

All stocks commission are high.

wahkao3

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Extracts from TS manual, the trading simulator i used

IuqV97I.png

OcoZqSp.png

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.