Capital World

oppoguy

Reaction score
Capital World seems like a dying stock.

it is about 1 cent now.

its total cash is only 2.4 million RM. It has a current debt of 40+ mil rm.

can this group survive?

I have friends that own a unit at the only property Capital World holds, Capital City Mall at JB. Have any of you actually been to or heard of this mall? my impression is that many jb malls depend on sg to survive. i also googled quite a bit of bad review abt the mall.

Like many properties in Malaysia. The property was guaranteed a 8% rental return for the first two year. after receiving rental for 1 year, capital world told him they have got no money left and will stop paying the rental.

do you think that friends would be able to recover their capital investment?

Seah.tt

Banned
Reaction score
it is not the convertible bongs that looks bad.

it is the interest they have to pay. it is 15%. it sounds almost like borrowing from loan shark
I hate these... Always lend to related parties... It's like daylight robbery. Why not open the offer for all shareholders?

Sent from My CPF Account using GAGT

oppoguy

Reaction score
I hate these... Always lend to related parties... It's like daylight robbery. Why not open the offer for all shareholders?

Sent from My CPF Account using GAGT

i tend to agree with your statement for a general case of fund raising.

but at an interest of 15%, i probably will not be picking up the bonds.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.