ComfortDelgro *Official* (SGX:C52)

limster

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
3mMZ1mb.png

I went to Yahoo finance to look at the C52 vs STI 1 yr chart and this is what I got..... ๐Ÿ˜…

W4k31WD.png

Edit - chart problem. I refreshed it to 8 April and got a different figure. For some reason the start point of the original 1 year chart is different. So I am a bit early. Once we reach the 1 year mark of the crash in June 2023, the 1 year return will shoot up to 40%...๐Ÿ˜…

Not confident that it will hit the $1.40 TP within 1 year especially since XD will result in a further price drop.

However, $1.30 in 1 year should not be a problem, and maybe $1.50 in 2 years.

This is my call from 1 year ago! I would not have expected a boring stock like CDG to gain 40% and also pay big dividends, all in 1 year! Power of CD! ๐Ÿง :cool:

Last edited:

DevilPlate

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
3mMZ1mb.png

I went to Yahoo finance to look at the C52 vs STI 1 yr chart and this is what I got..... ๐Ÿ˜…

W4k31WD.png

Edit - chart problem. I refreshed it to 8 April and got a different figure. For some reason the start point of the original 1 year chart is different. So I am a bit early. Once we reach the 1 year mark of the crash in June 2023, the 1 year return will shoot up to 40%...๐Ÿ˜…

This is my call from 1 year ago! I would not have expected a boring stock like CDG to gain 40% and also pay big dividends, all in 1 year! Power of CD! ๐Ÿง :cool:
Stockpicking + Market timing

Many earlier investors giving up hope to breakeven liao LOL

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.