Cryptocurrency !

awful999

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Yes from coinsmarkets, but it took quite a while for them to credit my deposit.

:s13: today brought some BTC from localbitcoin, then transfer to coinsmarkets to buy some COLX, all within an hour, finally i own COLX

enough for crypto, hope no more adding lolx...

Last edited:

Mr.Canberra

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
dont need to worry as long as you just put in the amount you can loss.

and dont need to response to troll who don't bet with crypto and come here to troll :s13:

By someone's definition this thread is only for 'money launderers'. :eek: :s13:

ExtremeWays

Banned
Reaction score
When did I say crypto traders are money launderers? Being wrongly accused. I am saying alot of money launderers and wolves from Wall Street are using bitcoin to scam people and wash their money.

Last edited:

peterchan75

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
No government will rescue bitcoin if it crashes. No QE no bailout......
Indeed. This is what all the central banks want or hope for. If not, the link between fiat and crypto will be very much curtailed. There will always be a need for crypto currency that serves as a wormhole for money.:eek:

awful999

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Wish all bro's who bet on crypto huat in coming year, remember to bet just what you can don't over bet lolx, and ignore those noise from troll and market, huat ar

Wood41

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Bitcoin for the younger & adventurous.

There are many older who get con buying landbanks / craps / etc who really lose until underwear left.

No government will rescue bitcoin if it crashes. No QE no bailout......

awful999

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
since new year start, my crypto portfolio doing not bad, hope can continue until I cash out lolx, huat ar

Mr.Canberra

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Bitcoin for the younger & adventurous.

There are many older who get con buying landbanks / craps / etc who really lose until underwear left.

Landbank investment is really epic. :s13:

Also scam companies selling gold at premium price with guaranteed buy back. KNN! :vijayadmin:

awful999

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Eth getting closer and closer to 1k, 993 now ...Huat ar

edit: finally break 1k :s12:

Last edited:
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.