HWZ Forums

Login Register FAQ Mark Forums Read

DBS Vicker Trading account & DBS Treasures

Like Tree27Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 26-04-2017, 08:56 AM   #31

DBS Vickers & DBS has custodian fee for foreign stocks? What a joke!
Better go other banks that don't impose custodian fees, e.g. Standard Chartered.
There are good points to using vickers for SGX stocks.
final1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-04-2017, 03:13 PM   #32

There are good points to using vickers for SGX stocks.
Does anyone know if the SGD-USD FX conversion on Vickers/DBS is any better than on SCB? Useful for USD denominated tickers on SGX.
flikmy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-05-2017, 08:16 PM   #33
Master Member

Anyone here using Treasures online trading platform?

How do you trade odd lots like 30 shares? I can't see "SGX UnitShares" option like on Kayhian's trading platform.

How do you transfer ordinary Singapore shares to CDP? Go Treasures centre and fill a form?

Can you link SRS account to Treasures online trading platform? I know you can link for Vickers.

Had asked my RM but he don't reply, I think i will feedback to DBS.

Thanks!
~Dragonite~ likes this.
limpoop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-05-2017, 08:25 PM   #34
Great Supremacy Member

Anyone here using Treasures online trading platform?

How do you trade odd lots like 30 shares? I can't see "SGX UnitShares" option like on Kayhian's trading platform.

How do you transfer ordinary Singapore shares to CDP? Go Treasures centre and fill a form?

Can you link SRS account to Treasures online trading platform? I know you can link for Vickers.

Had asked my RM but he don't reply, I think i will feedback to DBS.

Thanks!
can knly answer ur second q

Yes need to fill form, but transferring from the custodian account to cdp requires a fee
~Dragonite~ likes this.
Old 24-05-2017, 11:28 PM   #35
Great Supremacy Member

The interface really very basic

~Dragonite~ likes this.
Sinkie is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 25-05-2017, 04:42 PM   #36

Has anyone bought US stocks through DBS Vicker? I'm interested in Tesla stocks.
~Dragonite~ likes this.
nroberoreh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-05-2017, 04:58 PM   #37
Great Supremacy Member

The interface really very basic

Wow sinkie jsk how many pvt banking accounts u have?
~Dragonite~ likes this.
Old 30-06-2017, 11:55 AM   #38
Master Member

DBS Treasures promo extended until 31 Dec 2017:

http://www.dbs.com.sg/treasures/prom...s-btnlearnmore

From 1 July 2017 to 31 December 2017, receive a SGD5 rebate off each online trade in all markets when you generate a minimum commission of SGD10. For this period, commission rates for SG and US trades have also been reduced so log in to the DBS Online Equity Trading Platform to start trading today.

T&C

1. The Promotion period is valid from 1 July 2017 to 31 December 2017, both dates inclusive (“Promotion Period”).

2. The Promotion is open to new and existing DBS Treasures, DBS Treasures Private and DBS Private customers “Customers”) of DBS Bank Ltd. Corporate accounts are not eligible for this Promotion.

SGD 5 trade rebate for all online trades

3. Eligible clients are entitled to a SGD$5 rebate per trade executed online. The Promotion is applicable to Singapore and foreign market trades executed via the DBS Online Equity Trading platform

4. Customers will need to generate a minimum commission of S$10 per trade to be eligible for the Promotion.

5. Trades will automatically be amalgamated when the trades are of the same stock, currency, settlement mode and trade date as well as the same mode of trade. The trade rebate is calculated based on number of contracts.

6. Trade rebate will be calculated quarterly and credited into clients’ MCSA account by the end of the following month after each quarter. For example, rebate for trades executed from 1 July - 30 September will be credited into clients’ account by 30 November. Rebate for trades executed from 1 October – 31 December will be credited into clients’ account by 28 February 2018 .

Commission rate of 0.18% for all US online trades

7. Customers are entitled to a promotional rate of 0.18% on commission rate for all US trades executed online via the DBS Online Equity Trading platform. The minimum commission fee of US$25 for US market applies.

Commission rate of 0.12% for all SG online trades

8. Customers are entitled to a promotional rate of 0.12% on commission rate for all SG trades executed online via the DBS Online Equity Trading platform. There is no minimum commission fee required.
~Dragonite~ likes this.
limpoop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-08-2017, 10:46 AM   #39

Hi everyone,

There is this promotion going on right now.

https://www.dbs.com.sg/vickers/en/ne...t-btnlearnmore

Since I intend to make a couple of big lump sum investments soon, I was wondering if signing up for this to avoid any transaction cost would be a good idea.

Are there any sort of inactive fees etc that I have to worry about?

Thank you!
datbac2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2017, 10:29 AM   #40
Master Member

Hi everyone,

There is this promotion going on right now.

https://www.dbs.com.sg/vickers/en/ne...t-btnlearnmore

Since I intend to make a couple of big lump sum investments soon, I was wondering if signing up for this to avoid any transaction cost would be a good idea.

Are there any sort of inactive fees etc that I have to worry about?

Thank you!
Call yr rm up. Sure advise u
itedino is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2017, 10:31 AM   #41
Master Member

iWealth app is relatively new which just came out this year. Give it sometime and they should add on new functionalities.
No difference from digibank. Just u csn swipe and check yr balance fast
Old 02-09-2017, 03:45 PM   #42

Seems like scb better than dbsv

choco roll is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2017, 04:17 PM   #43
Supremacy Member

Seems like scb better than dbsv
DBS is better. Commission is 0.12% compared to SCB 0.18% for priority banking clients.
klarklar is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2017, 05:26 AM   #44
Master Member

DBS is better. Commission is 0.12% compared to SCB 0.18% for priority banking clients.
Really. I call my rm
Old 03-09-2017, 09:56 AM   #45
High Supremacy Member

Me too. Am using it, the only downside is that iwealth app is very basic.. no watchlist etc, It is only good for placing trades. The rate is fixed at 0.18% with no minimum comm and no custodian fees. So far my broker at dbs says the commission scheme is here to stay similar to SCB account. Good enough for me as i use other broker app such as poem to monitor the price or create watchlist.

however vicker's 0.12% and Poem's 0.12% cash upfront account is only until july 2017 and there's custodian fee of $2 per trade per month if you hold any stocks with them
at least 200k portfolio spotted!
satki!!!
wahkao3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.