BeHappyLo

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
From reuters:-

Chinese phone maker Huawei punishes employees for iPhone tweet blunder

BeHappyLo

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Samsung's results were so poor this Q………………….i am waiting for FB to correct more before accumulation. Is $120 a good price?

hlw8888

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
not sure if it is appropriate to ask here, is using maybank kim eng Monthly Investment Plan useful for buying US stocks? as in invest long term.

BeHappyLo

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Apple dismissed just over 200 employees this week from Project Titan, its stealthy autonomous vehicle group, people familiar with the matter told CNBC.

An Apple spokesperson acknowledged the lay-offs and said the company still sees opportunity in the space:

BeHappyLo

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Apple dismissed just over 200 employees this week from Project Titan, its stealthy autonomous vehicle group, people familiar with the matter told CNBC.

An Apple spokesperson acknowledged the lay-offs and said the company still sees opportunity in the space:

i cheer apple's decision……autonomous vehicles will not take off………………too many roads in the world cannot run them.

coolhead

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Gxgx fb shareholders...

Sent from HMD Global TA-1004 using GAGT

coolhead

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Over night my FB portfolio become so padded with gains...... jin happy for my fellow mates on the same �
FB gains are slowly fading. From 173 to 166. Is it normal from profit taking? I suppose traders will switch to other tech earnings meanwhile... Hope the bleeding stops though coz the results are really spectacular for FB.

Sent from HMD Global TA-1004 using GAGT

BeHappyLo

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
sold FB@$170 last night………..keena executed at @$170.0686………..simi is this???? Never experienced sold price to 4 decimal points:s13::s13:

Walked away from table with gains……………

BeHappyLo

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Trump tweeted again about Amazon on Monday, saying: "Only fools, or worse, are saying that our money losing Post Office makes money with Amazon. THEY LOSE A FORTUNE, and this will be changed."

I have lightened up my AMZN holdings ..... Really need to protect my gains.

Posted this on 02.04.2018......and it took Trump so long to take action on anti-trust against the giant tech!

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.