HWZ Forums

Login Register FAQ Mark Forums Read

Hyflux 6% Perpetual Securities

Like Tree302Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 19-05-2019, 11:03 PM   #3496
Arch-Supremacy Member

Maybe you like to read from the beginning of this thread?

So many people already gave warnings.
He would not be bothered to read as whatever he just said got disproved as someone already warned about Hyflux before they issued the perps which is a public available information using the financial statement of Hyflux...Now their trick is to play the "accountability" card but deep inside the objective have and will always be 100% recovery plus all accumulated interest...

You honestly think they set up a legal chat group lis for accountability or 100% recovery plus all accumulated interest...If they wanted accountability, there will be no mention of any recovery...The objective is 100% recovery plus all accumulated interest be it in the form of "bailout", "moral obligation", "Pioneer Generation, retirees investing their whole life savings in Hyflux", "National Service to secure Singapore water supply", "Hyflux is a blue chip", "Temasek invested in Hyflux and did their due diligence" and the newest one, "Accountability"...Ask them honestly are they willing to incur more cost to get "accountability" and that they get back zero dollars and could not recover a single cent from it if they are agreeable...
makav31i is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-05-2019, 11:04 PM   #3497
Arch-Supremacy Member

I support. I don't mind to donate to crowdfund any legal fees.

Come lets put the money where your mouth is.

Sue the regulators, bankers, management, auditors, etc.
Old 19-05-2019, 11:12 PM   #3498
Arch-Supremacy Member

If a director, manager, book runner, or accountant did something illegal, then that person might be fined and/or imprisoned. However, even in that event, there's not going to be any material restitution paid to investors. Hyflux's senior creditors might get a couple more pennies on the dollar, but that's as far as it goes.
That's why I said, ask this people if they are willing to pay the legal fees with $0 recovery of any cost incurred for people to be held "accountable" or they want people to be held "accountable" so that they can recover 100% plus all accumulated interest...

Why do you think they set up the legal group with words like this...

End goal have and will always be the same, 100% recovery plus all accumulated interest...

Why do you think now they want to play the "accountability" card? Why now create a group chat for Noble investors after how many years? If they really wanted accountability, why now then come out to say all this when they were silent about Noble when news of it came out?This are just self-serving interest to garner support using "accountability" card so that people will support their cause which will get them "100% plus all accumulated interest"...
Old 19-05-2019, 11:32 PM   #3499
Great Supremacy Member

That's why I said, ask this people if they are willing to pay the legal fees with $0 recovery of any cost incurred for people to be held "accountable" or they want people to be held "accountable" so that they can recover 100% plus all accumulated interest...

Why do you think they set up the legal group with words like this...

End goal have and will always be the same, 100% recovery plus all accumulated interest...

Why do you think now they want to play the "accountability" card? Why now create a group chat for Noble investors after how many years? If they really wanted accountability, why now then come out to say all this when they were silent about Noble when news of it came out?This are just self-serving interest to garner support using "accountability" card so that people will support their cause which will get them "100% plus all accumulated interest"...
Hahahaha..... Accountability?
Hahaha....

Sent from Xiaomi REDMI NOTE 5A PRIME using GAGT
ccostagmont is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 19-05-2019, 11:56 PM   #3500
Arch-Supremacy Member

Hahahaha..... Accountability?
Hahaha....

Sent from Xiaomi REDMI NOTE 5A PRIME using GAGT

It is "accountability" and "redemption"...This is posted today...Chris is one of the guy who have been encouraging other investors to join the legal group chat...

I had a busy day today, so now screening through the Telegram chat...
Old 20-05-2019, 01:31 AM   #3501

Are these people crazy? Lose money liao still wanna put money in to engage in a law suit?
weng0202 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-05-2019, 07:25 AM   #3502
Honorary Member

Shifted away from "moral obligation" already ?
mrclubbie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-05-2019, 09:42 AM   #3503
Arch-Supremacy Member

Shifted away from "moral obligation" already ?
Of course, the new strategy is this...

That's why now using "accountability", you think the end goal shifted?

The banks and even the MTN holders have already lawyered up to protect their interest...
mrclubbie likes this.
Old 20-05-2019, 12:22 PM   #3504
Arch-Supremacy Member

Are these people crazy? Lose money liao still wanna put money in to engage in a law suit?
Not a problem...

If not, got rich investors...

Don't know why they need to raise fund...

If everyone share the cost and recovery equally, those who invested lesser are basically subsidizing the legal cost and risk for those who invested more...
Old 20-05-2019, 12:38 PM   #3505

Goodness, I wouldn’t want to be Pun Mun Keat’s friend or colleague or benefactor in any way.

I doubt I would receive any thanks or gratitude for helping him with anything. He would say it’s my “moral obligation” to help him...

[QUOTE=makav31i;120874931]Not a problem...

Peasantboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-05-2019, 12:43 PM   #3506

Each time I see screenshots of the Telegraph Group chat; I see the Pied Piper of Singapore leading the helpless & clueless down the path of no return....

To fight a just cause without giving up despite the odds might be a noble act; but intentionally spreading falsehoods to mislead desperate, helpless & clueless folks in order to advance some personal agenda, can be downright evil...
SibehHL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-05-2019, 07:53 PM   #3507
Arch-Supremacy Member

Population White Paper was released to the public in January 2013, PUB called for tender for Tuaspring in June 2010...Hyflux won the tender in March 2011 and begin building Tuaspring in July 2011...Certain very simple fact check also cannot do...
Old 20-05-2019, 08:00 PM   #3508
Arch-Supremacy Member

Goodness, I wouldn’t want to be Pun Mun Keat’s friend or colleague or benefactor in any way.

I doubt I would receive any thanks or gratitude for helping him with anything. He would say it’s my “moral obligation” to help him...
Well, if you read the Telegram chat, there are even more absurd post such as this...

My suggestion to those in the legal group, start screenshot the chat...If you want, can PM me the content...
Old 20-05-2019, 08:38 PM   #3509

I guess some person just cannot be saved. Hope they will learn from this and become smarter with their money. But I guess we all learn from our mistakes.
weng0202 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-05-2019, 10:51 PM   #3510

Don't worry guys...probably endgame soon

Hyflux in its current form is value-destroying.

Fire sale to start for the big boys
FrostWurm is offline   Reply With Quote
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.