Ken Chee's millionaire investor program's office,even the receptionist has 6 digit figure investment

Aneosx

Reaction score
6 figure investment still working as a receptionist?? come on man, even wanna cannon fairy at least make it more believable

:s13::s13::s13:

wahkao3

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
until now you are so naive with so many investment programs..
I open this thread to discuss how true their claims are. I myself also want to poke holes into their claims. Nothing to do with whether I am naive or not.

When they present screenshots and evidence, its hard to dispute.

People tell you aliens dont exist, but one fine day you see a real alien standing right before you and talking to you, will dare say u dont believe?

if it so impressive, ask them to provide a money back guarantee if you dont make money.

their guarantee is also will be as good if they remain in business.
Yes agreed.
this one bo money back guarantee, which makes me disappointed.
Some other instructors provide that. at least they allow u to money back refund if they cannot teach up to the standard

Last edited:

wahkao3

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I agree black and white record is impressive...
But unfortunately, after you sign up for the course, whether the instructor will teach you all the secrets is very improbable. Most likely the instructor will only teach basic stuff.
yes I also thinking that
so i hoping someone who knows better can share their unbiased experience.

Red Nails

Banned
Reaction score
Ken Chee's millionaire investor program's office,even the receptionist has 6 digit figure investment

went to Ken Chee's talk and his office there is this receptionist. Look like worker type,cannot achieve financial freedom . During the talk, Ken Chee says that dont see his office workers look gong gong. Most of them are millionaires. At least minimum a sizable investment portfolio. They live eat sleep investment. Even the receptionist has a 6 digit investment portfolio :eek:

Wa very impressive man.
i bet most ppl dont even have a 6 digit investment portfolio

Lmao i wanna laugh man

wahkao3

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
8I holdings?

They teach value investing. Yet a look thru'8I Holdings accts show over-valuation.

So how to make gain by investing in 8I? No margin of safety at all!

I'm just puzzled how they can maintain at the very high share price. At one time even shot to A$1.30+:eek:

Even M Fool concurs in an article last yr.

http://www.fool.com.au/2015/04/27/could-8i-holdings-ltd-shares-be-worth-9-cents/
yes i agree, their share price is overvalued
anyway that's not the point of this thread. This thread is not to analyse whether 8I is a good investment. This thread is to discuss the success of 8I's rank and file staff. Really amazing and I am sure many here wish to emulate their success.

Daimon

Banned
Reaction score
Be careful of survivorship bias. They show the winners to potential investors. All losers disappear.

MikeDirnt78

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
yes i agree, their share price is overvalued
anyway that's not the point of this thread. This thread is not to analyse whether 8I is a good investment. This thread is to discuss the success of 8I's rank and file staff. Really amazing and I am sure many here wish to emulate their success.

Make friends with their receptionist, cleaners and security guards. Learn from them about their program. You don't need to fork out any $$$. You make high returns. This is a truly low risk and high returns investment!

Daimon

Banned
Reaction score
no advertising intended
advertise i also no benefit, why advertise?

at first they tok only. I also think its BS
Then when they showed me their trading account and success, I cannot argue with that. Someone shows you black and white copy of their bank account statement, u also will be impressed right?

Read this

9780141031484.jpg

Sinkie

Greater Supremacy Member
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
I thought his student tried to promote his course in Edmw and got bombed?

Last edited:

Minx99

Master Member
Reaction score
To benefit from this course, one must hope the market crash. Then you can bottom-fish the undervalue ones. That's really common sense.

But to wait for a crash & if it don't come then your portfolio remains zero.

Maybe the receptionist strike toto then channel all the winnings to good stocks?

Showing dividends? Maybe he's a dividend warrior? The buy & hold strategy for dividends is not a good one obviously.:s8:
Your comment caught my attention "The buy & hold strategy for dividends is not a good one obviously". Care to elaborate? :)

chowck

Reaction score
As quoted by our bro Wahkao3:

MinAn

I was walking past his desk one day, and noticed he was busy filing a STACK of … “something”.

I got closer … and realized what he was stacking away … were the DIVIDEND statements from the various companies he had been investing in.

Just look at the number of statements he had in his hands....unquote.

I believe there are some value-investors who like WB, buy into some great companies & then hold them for very long-term, including earning dividends as their passive income, irregardless of mkt conditions. But majority of us cannot afford to do what WB can, ie to hold them indefinitely as long as the fundamentals of the companies are not deteriorating. Our capital are limited & we need to conserve or even sell some good shares in order to save some bullets when the mkt so-called crash. Of course this may well not be the case for MinAn as we do not hv all the known facts to find out.

Minx99

Master Member
Reaction score
As quoted by our bro Wahkao3:

MinAn

I was walking past his desk one day, and noticed he was busy filing a STACK of … “something”.

I got closer … and realized what he was stacking away … were the DIVIDEND statements from the various companies he had been investing in.

Just look at the number of statements he had in his hands....unquote.

I believe there are some value-investors who like WB, buy into some great companies & then hold them for very long-term, including earning dividends as their passive income, irregardless of mkt conditions. But majority of us cannot afford to do what WB can, ie to hold them indefinitely as long as the fundamentals of the companies are not deteriorating. Our capital are limited & we need to conserve or even sell some good shares in order to save some bullets when the mkt so-called crash. Of course this may well not be the case for MinAn as we do not hv all the known facts to find out.
:)
I see. Thanks for sharing. I adopt a buy & hold strategy of good companies for long term dividend income. I get boring single digit return( inclusive of dividends), but I seldom lose my capital. :)

sAVaGEmP5

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
must show multiple cars n condos lor. House can use CPF show the registered non landed pte units. Show bank account is like using photoshop to edit POSB screenshot ???

btw what can u buy with 6 figures ??

wahkao3

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
chowck wrote:
To benefit from this course, one must hope the market crash. Then you can bottom-fish the undervalue ones. That's really common sense.

But to wait for a crash & if it don't come then your portfolio remains zero.

Maybe the receptionist strike toto then channel all the winnings to good stocks?

Showing dividends? Maybe he's a dividend warrior? The buy & hold strategy for dividends is not a good one obviously.

i heard ken chee say they have a prayer session that market will crash so they all can buy cheap!

wahkao3

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
must show multiple cars n condos lor. House can use CPF show the registered non landed pte units. Show bank account is like using photoshop to edit POSB screenshot ???

btw what can u buy with 6 figures ??

i trust they dont photo shop

i believe they have a certain level of integrity not to play with photoshop

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.