MM2 Asia *Official* (SGX: 1B0) - Part 5

Kinetic88

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
U don’t need talk so much rubbish lah, confident level to hold a stock meaning to u is what? Tell people when price drop, then come out aay heng u sell early... then tell people than u enter when it starts to up trend, so heng again right.... knn.... don’t simply create post in forum just to make joke of yourself.... rubbish noob

OMG how come moi missed to read this post yesterday? :s11:

Lol

Would appreciate if tell moi in which post moi say heng i sell early and enter when it starts to up trend ?

Kumxiahamida.

glorious94

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
why kinetic shu shu de stocks huat like siao but still need to jiak cai png every day? :(

Sent from moi brain using GAGT

Joe Maya

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
OMG how come moi missed to read this post yesterday? :s11:

Lol

Would appreciate if tell moi in which post moi say heng i sell early and enter when it starts to up trend ?

Kumxiahamida.

how come u like my sinktel thread?

Cometdevil

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Dear Shareholders,

We're pleased to inform you that balloting for tickets for LIU SAN JIE, THE MUSICAL 《刘三姐》彩调歌舞剧 is now open. To register your interest with us, please click here to know more about the event and fill the registration form up by 12pm on Tuesday, 20 March 2018.

Kindly note that only shareholders who own and hold a minimum of 1000 mm2 Asia or UnUsUaL shares as at 5pm on Monday, 26 February 2018, will be eligible to ballot for a pair of tickets each. We will not be accepting any registrations once the deadline has passed. Ticket allocations will be done via a balloting system.

Kinetic88

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Vii7jQB.jpg

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.