Name the stocks that are in your watch list for Longs.

ccostagmont

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Sembmarine, expecting to hit $7...

Sent from Xiaomi REDMI NOTE 5A PRIME using GAGT

Opps-gal

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
:s13: Any stocks already bought up in my CDP? I always long for stocks purchased as I am not sure when to sell. :s22:

DukeCS33

Reaction score
AMD, AMZN, MSFT, UNH

Am adding NFLX to my watchlist after the gap up on earnings beat. This stock gapped up last night but was heavily sold down by short term players locking in profits from trades just prior. It also gapped up to a resistance area. I am looking for a the gap to fill before considering a long position... a bullish retest play... further earnings beat from the FAANG group may see this counter higher but I am not betting on it. FAANG is no longer holding much appeal for me - certainly not Facebook in the near term. Besides most of their moving averages are already turning down and that to me suggests some sideway trending play.

Trader11

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Am adding NFLX to my watchlist after the gap up on earnings beat. This stock gapped up last night but was heavily sold down by short term players locking in profits from trades just prior. It also gapped up to a resistance area. I am looking for a the gap to fill before considering a long position... a bullish retest play... further earnings beat from the FAANG group may see this counter higher but I am not betting on it. FAANG is no longer holding much appeal for me - certainly not Facebook in the near term. Besides most of their moving averages are already turning down and that to me suggests some sideway trending play.

In fact, you can long Netflix and short Facebook to hedge

MajinBuui

Reaction score
For me is big tobacco stocks(altria, philip morris, imperial brands, BAT)
2008 till now all these stocks have almost double their dividend.
Every year you read they are always increase earnings per share, dividend per share.
Their products have pricing power, government knows that too, they always kena tax first during government budget
Humans like psychoactive substance sugar nicotine alcohol, it's well known since 1960s tobacco is not gd for human health but due human nature there are still smokers around.

Their past management in the 1970s already prepping for mj legalization.
I am betting the ones who can easily zig zag through future regulation, going to have best brandings, marketing and mj substance delivery to human body will be these companies.
Their stocks price is always lower due to "sin stock" tag, some people(and some pension funds and insurance companies due to social pressure) just totally refuse to invest in this stock due to personal reasons therefore always can buy at low valuation meaning higher returns for the one who are willing to buy them.

I hope i am right and huat ah!!
if i am wrong means human nature changed! human no longer smoke! no more 2nd hand smoke for non smoker too!

Last edited:
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.