POSB Invest Saver

lesinset

Reaction score
So long as you selected this...

Click the search button and see this,

Just click buy on the above and you should be fine...I checked mine and it state 1%...If it is 0.82% or 0.5% for you, maybe it is some promo that they are running...

I see... Probably that might be the case. I’ll just go ahead with it then! Thanks alot!

MikeDirnt78

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
is there a way for us to check when we started the RSP?

Probably just call the bank. I'm sure they can help you.

Otherwise, you can tell me the monthly amount assuming it has not been changed throughout. And tell me the current value. I can find the start date.

blue_denim24

Reaction score
I need to do a lumpsum investment in STI of around 10K. If I use POSB Invest Saver, I will have to pay .82% commission. This comes out to be 82 dollars which is a huge amount. Is there any work around for this? I have setup RSP in June this year.

swordsly

Master Member
Reaction score
I need to do a lumpsum investment in STI of around 10K. If I use POSB Invest Saver, I will have to pay .82% commission. This comes out to be 82 dollars which is a huge amount. Is there any work around for this? I have setup RSP in June this year.

Invest Saver isn't meant for lumpsum investment. It is for one to invest regularly with an investable sum.

If you must do a lumpsum, do it through brokerages instead.
SCB charges HIGH(0.2%, 10SGD) in commission (not including other fees like GST) and is a custodian account (free).
DBS Vickers Cash Upfront charges HIGH(0.12%, 10SGD) in commission (not including other fees like GST, CDP, SGX) and is not a custodian account.

Last edited:

Pesantkie

Master Member
Reaction score

I wont advice lump sum investment at this price, DCA is advisable.

smart_alex

Reaction score
Is it possible to stop the monthly Giro of deduction from my account for a period of time?

I intend to stop buy A35 for a long period of time

makav31i

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Is it possible to stop the monthly Giro of deduction from my account for a period of time?

I intend to stop buy A35 for a long period of time

Yes you can stop it...Only if you redeem your A35, they will sell it away...

You can terminate your POSB Invest-Saver through iBanking by following these steps:

Step 1: Log onto your iBanking account

Step 2: Mouse Over "Invest" >> Click on “More Investment Services” >> "View or Delete Regular Savings Plan (RSP)” >> Select Investment Account >> “Search”

Step 3: Select the regular savings plan that you wish to terminate and click on the “Submit” button (bin icon)

The Bank will send you a confirmation letter to confirm that your request to terminate has been effected.

makav31i

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Hi..noob here. When get dividend?
Will the dividend be reinvested automatically?

Last payout on 16 July..Next payout in January... Dividends twice a year...The dividends will be credited to your bank account and there is no way to automatically reinvest the dividends...

lsthekiddo

Reaction score
Thanks for your reply... I'm very sure i selected the Nikko AM Singapore STI ETF. While at Step 1 'Input Details', the Indicative Sales Charge is stated as 0.82%. After keying my purchase details, i proceeded to step 2 'Verify details' and RSP Sales Charge shown as 0.5% under the fund information which is why im confused.. I copied the details from the site as follows,

Fund Information
Fund Name NIKKO AM SINGAPORE STI ETF
Fund House NIKKO ASSET MANAGEMENT ASIA LIMITED- ETF
Fund Currency SGD
Asset Class ETF
Indicative Unit Price SGD 3.3305
Indicative Unit Price Date 2018-08-17
Fund Cut-Off Time 3:00 PM
RSP Sales Charge % 0.5%
Minimum Investment Amount SGD 100
Minimum Monthly Investment SGD 100

received the letter for month of august for newly setup RSP.

NIKKO AM SINGAPORE STI ETF
Gross Sales Charge (%) 0.82%
Net sales charge amount $0.50

for $100

lemonchan

Reaction score
How to check the historical return rates over the past few years? I have not invest yet, but interested to know the performance

peipei1

Reaction score
no more paylah rebate for existing investors? :(

i got edit my invested amounts during the last quarter, dunno if tht causes the no rebates.

makav31i

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
no more paylah rebate for existing investors? :(

i got edit my invested amounts during the last quarter, dunno if tht causes the no rebates.

I got my rebates yesterday...no idea how they calculate and how to qualify

peipei1

Reaction score
You are right! My paylah was logged off since i seldom use, not many places offer it. Log back in and see the rebates were in yesterday 520am!

Commission free etf, not bad hor!

One way to calculate is to check your monthly deductions and refunds, that should give an indicator if the rebates full commission paid.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.